What the fuck causes recessed chins in men?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Is it genetics? Environmental, like the mom fucked up during pregnancy (drinking alcohol, smoking, ect.)? I've heard about the mouth breathing theory, but I have a very hard time believing that would fuck a person up this badly.

I personally believe its genetic. I think if a man or woman has a recessed chin they should do the honorable thing and not breed so they don't make someone else live like this.

I have a slightly recessed chin, not as bad as this guy. But still, it has ruined pretty much any chance of a social life.

8aa55623

not doing nofap

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, Stare, HighIQcel and 7 others
G E N E S

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and StoicNihilist
no being breastfed, improper posture, mouthbreathing etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Is it genetics? Environmental, like the mom fucked up during pregnancy (drinking alcohol, smoking, ect.)? I've heard about the mouth breathing theory, but I have a very hard time believing that would fuck a person up this badly.

I personally believe its genetic. I think if a man or woman has a recessed chin they should do the honorable thing and not breed so they don't make someone else live like this.

I have a slightly recessed chin, not as bad as this guy. But still, it has ruined pretty much any chance of a social life.

View attachment 169648
a recessed chin is one of the easiest to fix deformities fortunately.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
no being breastfed, improper posture, mouthbreathing etc
i wasnt breastfed, do you think its actually that important

Attachments

• 1574342947713.png
    1574342947713.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 59
i wasnt breastfed, do you think its actually that important
My grandfather was breast fed until 3 years or so old and his chin is pretty average, it lines up with his lips or a bit behind but the size and height isn’t that good.

low T

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
Not doing the Mew Method of orthotropic physical therapy for optimal craniofacial development

G E N E S
Have to disagree on this one. The type of micrognathia seen in the op definitely isn't genetic, I highly doubt that his parents looks even close to that. Something went wrong during pregnancy, could be anticoagulant use such as warfarin, fetal alcohol syndrome or sth else.

I wasnt breastfed and i mouth breath during sleep since i was a baby and im not recessed. If you have good genes, you can do whatever you want tbh.

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
I wasnt breastfed and i mouth breath during sleep since i was a baby and im not recessed. If you have good genes, you can do whatever you want tbh.

I'm convinced its genetic as well.

I'm convinced its genetic as well.

if you have bad genetics you are already kind of fucked up. But the environment can fuck you up even more. If you have good genes it doesnt matter tbh tbh

had bad posture throughout early teens, grew fine

My theory is Breastfeeding teaches babies to chew/swallow using their tongues, which is the most important aspect of mewing. Also mouthbreathing is a killer. I did it for all of my life and got a bit recessed, the only reason im not bo2cel lvel is because i havr goos genetics, my father was literally a model, prob at least psi 7.

My theory is Breastfeeding teaches babies to chew/swallow using their tongues, which is the most important aspect of mewing. Also mouthbreathing is a killer. I did it for all of my life and got a bit recessed, the only reason im not bo2cel lvel is because i havr goos genetics, my father was literally a model, prob at least psi 7.
I was breastfed and breathed normally my entire life. Still have a recessed chin.

youre a delusional coper if you answered something other than genes

View attachment 169648
he doesnt need a CCW jaw rotation, BSSO and a sliding genioplasty. what he needs is more confidence.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

View attachment 169648
1574342947713-png.169688