what the fuck do I do now

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
highschool is finished, im 18 next week, I can't find a fucking job cause of this garbage economy thanks to the quintillion immigrants in Canada, I have no hobbies, no friends, video games bore me and my parents would think I'm a lazy failure for playing anyway, and my summer ends in fucking September when I start uni

this is by far the closest I've felt like roping BY FAR

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, <6PSLcel, twojei and 2 others
join adonis school and learn how to make $10,000 / month :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, glizzygnasher68 and 0S4MA
this is straight rip off thread I’ve seen this thread before

this is straight rip off thread I’ve seen this thread before
why would I rip this off and a lot of people probably feel this way

highschool is finished, im 18 next week, I can't find a fucking job cause of this garbage economy thanks to the quintillion immigrants in Canada, I have no hobbies, no friends, video games bore me and my parents would think I'm a lazy failure for playing anyway, and my summer ends in fucking September when I start uni

FUCK IT AND LET IT CUMMMMM

DIY surgeries or DIY PDO threads lifeless people do this stuff

DIY surgeries or DIY PDO threads lifeless people do this stuff
with what money, I cant even jobmaxx cause the economy is so shit

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
highschool is finished, im 18 next week, I can't find a fucking job cause of this garbage economy thanks to the quintillion immigrants in Canada, I have no hobbies, no friends, video games bore me and my parents would think I'm a lazy failure for playing anyway, and my summer and ends in fucking September when I start uni

In your situation just that I also lift so I can at least have something to look forward too, but 1 or 2 hours a day isn’t shit so I decided to get a head start on uni shit, just basic stuff on the tougher subjects like organic chemistry and biology, if you don’t lift you should start those endorphins and the sense of working towards something help somewhat

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and <6PSLcel

yeah shits brutal lad

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
If an immigrant can come over with broken English and take your job, you failed badly

• Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon
If an immigrant can come over with broken English and take your job, you failed badly
you dont get it, the government pays 30% of their salary if they hire an immigrant (Indian) so why tf wouldn't they

and for professional jobs the market is fucked as well, over 60+ applications, only 1 interview and a lot of people say the same thing

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
you dont get it, the government pays 30% of their salary if they hire an immigrant (Indian) so why tf wouldn't they

That's gotta be bullshit lmao. Ain't no way thats true

and for professional jobs the market is fucked as well, over 60+ applications, only 1 interview and a lot of people say the same thing

Say something different then brah

That's gotta be bullshit lmao. Ain't no way thats true
its true, and on top of that there are an influx of millions each year. Canada is littarly cooked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and ascension
Zoomer realizes being poor is worse than ugly, bingo!

• +1
Zoomer realizes being poor is worse than ugly, bingo!
its not exactly the money but the feeling that I'm doing nothing in life, I'm bored as fuck every day

yes there is, 10k to your name at 14 is a lot different than 10k to your name at 30
very much depends, at 14 you could have been still living with your wealthy parents and so 10k is nothing at 14 but 30 it means a lot because hypothetically you could be homeless even though youre trynna say it matters less at 30

its not linear that the older you are the less a particular amount of money matters

• Hmm...