What the fuck even am I? MTN JAIL ITS FUCKING OVER

2ndgradeknifefight

2ndgradeknifefight

Iron
I am not sure how to begin this but I am 17 and I am 5'4 (need to rope), been rated as low as mtn, highest chadlite on some servers and no matter what I do I cannot see any appeal or good qualities about how I look, I am hispanic and white, I have dark hair and I am a t50 eyed freak. I am sick and tired of being treated like a sub5 because of my short stature, yet I mog so many fucking people at my school who slay htb+. Another thing is the respect I receive, I am an easy target despite being told I am striking and have "model potential" im sure they are just fucking with me, am i subhuman, should I rope? I feel as if the only thing I can do is rope and hope to reincarnate as a tall A10 eyed prince with mogger bones, but for now I am stuck in this cycle of hatred, I look at my face in the mirror and all i want to do is rip it off, I see my body and all I want to do is rip my spine out. I have no problem with talking to people and I have a decent amount of friends, I am charismatic and I am quite funny, however when it comes to my looks I have never been more disgusted with something, the only good thing about me is my eye area, and even then I need colored contacts. Its so fucking over and its so fucking hard being stuck in MTN jail I feel like an invisible ghost just walking and existing. I have a loving family and I have an overall good life with hobbies but when it comes to how I look I cant accept that I am not perfect, I cant accept my falios, and I have no idea how to fix anything that is wrong with my face nor do I even know what is wrong because im either trolled or rated by greys who say holy shit bro ur chadlite ur chadlite, IF I WAS FUCKING CHADLITE I WOULD LOOK FOR AGENCIES I WOULD BE TRYING TO MODEL YET IM STUCK IN FUCKING MTN JAIL IT IS SO FUCKING OVER.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and watah
im going to touch you nice and good

• Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
“5’4”

Even if you were chadlite, which I highly doubt, it would be OVER + 12% annual interest for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, cromagnon, jacobrb07 and 4 others
>5'4
> I WOULD LOOK FOR AGENCIES I WOULD BE TRYING TO MODEL YET IM STUCK IN FUCKING MTN JAIL IT IS SO FUCKING OVER.

choose one, boyo.

>5'4
> I WOULD LOOK FOR AGENCIES I WOULD BE TRYING TO MODEL YET IM STUCK IN FUCKING MTN JAIL IT IS SO FUCKING OVER.

choose one, boyo.
ive seen agencies with male models that are 5'0

ive seen agencies with male models that are 5'0
diversity models. niche stuff. Token short models are signed the same way transgender models are signed.

But normally, even for editorial/print modeling you don't get signed if you're below 5'11.

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
I am not sure how to begin this but I am 17 and I am 5'4 (need to rope), been rated as low as mtn, highest chadlite on some servers and no matter what I do I cannot see any appeal or good qualities about how I look, I am hispanic and white, I have dark hair and I am a t50 eyed freak. I am sick and tired of being treated like a sub5 because of my short stature, yet I mog so many fucking people at my school who slay htb+. Another thing is the respect I receive, I am an easy target despite being told I am striking and have "model potential" im sure they are just fucking with me, am i subhuman, should I rope? I feel as if the only thing I can do is rope and hope to reincarnate as a tall A10 eyed prince with mogger bones, but for now I am stuck in this cycle of hatred, I look at my face in the mirror and all i want to do is rip it off, I see my body and all I want to do is rip my spine out. I have no problem with talking to people and I have a decent amount of friends, I am charismatic and I am quite funny, however when it comes to my looks I have never been more disgusted with something, the only good thing about me is my eye area, and even then I need colored contacts. Its so fucking over and its so fucking hard being stuck in MTN jail I feel like an invisible ghost just walking and existing. I have a loving family and I have an overall good life with hobbies but when it comes to how I look I cant accept that I am not perfect, I cant accept my falios, and I have no idea how to fix anything that is wrong with my face nor do I even know what is wrong because im either trolled or rated by greys who say holy shit bro ur chadlite ur chadlite, IF I WAS FUCKING CHADLITE I WOULD LOOK FOR AGENCIES I WOULD BE TRYING TO MODEL YET IM STUCK IN FUCKING MTN JAIL IT IS SO FUCKING OVER.
nigga you are 5ft 4 its ovah

diversity models. niche stuff. Token short models are signed the same way transgender models are signed.

But normally, even for editorial/print modeling you don't get signed if you're below 5'11.
ahhh i get it, im still growing though so perhaps there is hope

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
im on hgh and im not done growing
how old are you..
i can save you if you want

Don’t rope get height surgery

highest chadlite
4284595 1722741648983

Is this you?

• JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07
haha jew