What the fuck happened to society

yes you fucking retard
fascism isnt oppression

u need to blackpill yourself about the real power structures in the world

start by watching this vid, idc if u do or don't, remain a docile slave for all i care
if u take the steps i'll help u further with ressources and sites

still couldnt convince me for fascism

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Yes I agree it's happening under democracy as well.
But at least democracy gives us the illusion that we're free. Fascism is straight up oppression and hardship. It's absolutely retarded to desire that over democracy. It's like you want to fuck everyone's life up including your own.

36C310E6 4534 4108 BEAD 32545B48CFC7
1616338C FA92 46AE BE31 DF263E7F0442
9022C0C3 194D 4FA9 80C7 45072CEAFB92
7B10A413 6890 4197 841B 704B6185290F
102216DC CD91 4B37 86B7 05F2FA0E304F
46528DF6 12A8 444D 92EF 4D268E563FEE
B2DC0979 A7D0 4971 938F 78103F8A81E8
11EBD1FD 4BF8 4232 A51D 5C6070CBAE4A
8903A580 BCD8 400B A3F7 EDCF7DD570C8

“At LeAsT YoU tHiNk YoU’rE fReE”

Bernie Sanders was our last hope.
But he bowed down to our corporate overlords and told everyone to vote for Biden.
Reminder Biden told his group of wealthy investors that under his presidency "Nothing will fundamentally change".

The existence of the internet is a threat to these billion dollar multinational corporations. They are desperate to silence people. They don't want people to wake up. Hopefully someone who doesn't crumble under pressure and isn't afraid to attack the establishment can fill Bernie's shoes in 4 years.

744E2175 F472 4555 88FD 00E370A62958

Maybe years ago Bernie was good but he is the biggest pushover in western politics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5632, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
Facisim is garbage, and shuns independent thinking.

• +1
yes you fucking retard
fascism isnt oppression

u need to blackpill yourself about the real power structures in the world

start by watching this vid, idc if u do or don't, remain a docile slave for all i care
if u take the steps i'll help u further with ressources and sites

(A lot of the things below are currently happening but will get worse with Facism)
You're advocating for your rights to be taken away
You're advocating to be constantly exposed to propaganda
You're advocating that people should be jailed and killed en masse for holding different political beliefs
You're advocating for oppression in general
How does any of this help you?
And before you say "it's already happening", in Facism it'll get WORSE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Yes Bernie is a cuck for folding to the establishment, but before he did he was advocating for the right things.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III
(A lot of the things below are currently happening but will get worse with Facism)
You're advocating that people should be jailed and killed en masse for holding different political beliefs

you are an ethnic living in a white built country probably thats why u dont want fascism cuz u know its not your culture or your people

• Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 2597
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAST CENTURIES YOU STUPID FUCK
This has been happening since the dawn of complex civilisation and governance.

• +1
what gripes do u have with fascism
It won’t change anything. It’s a system that prioritizes the elite over all things, you won’t have a say unless you’re in the private club. Now our system is very similar to that but that only proves that both systems are trash.

At least in democracy I can sit here and say democracy is shit. In fascism I’ll get beat into a pulp by secret police and jailed. I’d rather not have the boot of the state on my neck 24/7

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and Deleted member 2597
THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW FOR THE PAST CENTURIES YOU STUPID FUCK
Did you read my post?
Under Facism it'll get worse.

I KNEW you'd bring up this retarded argument so I already prepared for it in my original post.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 2597
Imagine advocating for fascism youd get stomped on like a bug.

• +1
It won’t change anything. It’s a system that prioritizes the elite over all things, you won’t have a say unless you’re in the private club. Now our system is very similar to that but that only proves that both systems are trash.

At least in democracy I can sit here and say democracy is shit. In fascism I’ll get beat into a pulp by secret police and jailed. I’d rather not have the boot of the state on my neck 24/7
its always ethnics or niggers against fascism

i am chechen, i want to see my people on top because its a culture i respect and love and want to protect

ppl like u cant understand this because u live in a country thats not yours
Did you read my post?
Under Facism it'll get worse.

I KNEW you'd bring up this retarded argument so I already prepared for it in my original post.
what proof do u have that it would retard

• Hmm...
I am serious and not being provocative if you get what I mean. Can you explain why it might be good?
I explained above
It's about wanting your nation, your tribe, your people, your family at the top
To raise strong, to fight for your folk, your traditions

Ethnics don't get it since they live in white cultures where they don't belong and leech

i am chechen, i want to see my people on top because its a culture i respect and love and want to protect

You would get killed for expressing dissent in a Facist government.

You have this rainbow and butterflies idea of Facism. But ask any older person who lived in a facist government and they'll tell you it was HORRIBLE. They'll tell you about all the pain and abuse they suffered because of this retarded system.

You aren't even debating with facts anymore you're just ignoring different opinions. If you're this fucking blind there's no point in educating you.

• +1

All of those things are happening now, and for what? So women can massacre their children because they don’t want responsibility. So everything in this world worth living for is destroyed and taken away. They want to turn you into a mindless mass of consumers and workers who don’t live for anything beyond materialism.

I don’t support Facism, but the point is that you generally work for the betterment of your people and your country.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
You would get killed for expressing dissent in a Facist government.

You have this rainbow and butterflies idea of Facism. But ask any older person who lived in a racist government and they'll tell you it was HORRIBLE. They'll tell you about all the pain and abuse they suffered because of this retarded system.

You aren't even debating with facts anymore you're just ignoring different opinions. If you're this fucking blind there's no point in educating you.
racist? why would i give a fuck about racism when i live in a WHITE country with only WHITE people
there would be no racism since there is ONLY 1 RACE in that country

everyone who is arguing against me is a nigger or ethnic, figures

• JFL
I explained above

Ethnics don't get it since they live in white cultures where they don't belong and leech
Until your "people" lose a war what happenes then?

All of those things are happening now, and for what? So women can massacre their children because they don’t want responsibility. So everything in this world worth living for is destroyed and taken away. They want to turn you into a mindless mass of consumers and workers who don’t live for anything beyond materialism.

I don’t support Facism, but the point is that you generally work for the betterment of your people and your country.
Yes it's right to want better for your people and country but Facism is a retarded and horrible system that should never be instituted again and only idiots who don't have any first or second hand experience with it support it.

• +1
racist? why would i give a fuck about racism when i live in a WHITE country with only WHITE people
there would be no racism since there is ONLY 1 RACE in that country

everyone who is arguing against me is a nigger or ethnic, figures
Word changed to racist should've said Facist. I edited the post.

How about you actually respond to the post.

• +1
*cough* communist Russia, gulag, secret police, loss of free speech, little chance of climbing the social ladder etc.

• +1
give me arguments that support this
I'm convinced he's baiting at this point he knows it should've said Facist and not racist and he'll proceed to ignore the post with the correct words because he knows it proves him wrong.

• +1
I explained above

Why do we make the division by ethnicities or culture? Why not religion? An orthodox bosnian feels closer to a serb, catholic to a croat and muslim to other muslims in the balkans or actual Bosnians. Why not income level? A rich turk will get along better with a rich Dutch man than the same Dutch man with a poor dutch person and the same for the rich vs poor Turk.

Take Turkey. Does the fascist state of the republic of turkey protect and respect the other hundreads of millions of turks living in other parts of asia, speaking the same language? Or do they construct a different identity with a more Mediterranean/european or muslim/arab flavour?

I know these are simple questions but ye.

• +1
Word changed to racist should've said Facist. I edited the post.

How about you actually respond to the post.
well i can tell u about the hardships that people like us are facing in (((democracy))) as well and u didnt even bring up any arguments against fascism except 'i heard ppl say its bad!!!'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and SpearOfOrion
well this post fucking took off

@ImprovLoser @stuckneworleans @fauxfox @Turanid_Bull @Amnesia @Blackout.xl @fukmylyf @Syobevoli @Aesthetics_III

guys lets make a discord server or some shit. I need a group of people to discuss this degeneracy with, let's gather like minded BASED GODS. U guys down? I'll then go around psl websites recruting lol

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III, fukmylyf and Deleted member 2597

Even if I was among my people, I still would not advocate for fascism. It’s too overbearing, too easily corruptible. It goes from “in the interests of the people” to “in the interest of the people according to what the state thinks” all too quickly.

Politicians are some of the most corrupt people with shit personalities. They are Machiavellian at heart. Why would I want to give them even more power under a system like fascism? it’s not like they care for me. Even if we share the same race they ultimately go home to their family and only care for their loved ones. They can slaughter a whole village of their people if it means they and their loved ones see a worthwhile benefit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, fauxfox, Turanid_Bull and 1 other person

@ImprovLoser @stuckneworleans @fauxfox @Turanid_Bull @Amnesia @Blackout.xl @fukmylyf @Syobevoli @Aesthetics_III

guys lets make a discord server or some shit. I need a group of people to discuss this degeneracy with, let's gather like minded BASED GODS. U guys down? I'll then go around psl websites recruting lol
I would love to talk about this stuff. I am really interested in history and philosophy irl so.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetics_III and Deleted member 2597

I would actually unironically love that, I like talking like big questions like these.

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull

I'm down

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull
well i can tell u about the hardships that people like us are facing in (((democracy))) as well and u didnt even bring up any arguments against fascism except 'i heard ppl say its bad!!!'
What you're doing is deflecting from my argument and putting blame on something else(democracy).

Yes democracy isn't perfect but it's better than Facism. Of course you will follow up with another logical fallacy and continue to try to ignore the point of made in my posts.

In one of my previous posts you found a single word "racist" and proceeded to only respond to that word and ignore everything else. You did this because you know you're wrong. I only want to have an honest conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Turanid_Bull
What you're doing is deflecting from my argument and putting blame on something else(democracy).

Yes democracy isn't perfect but it's better than Facism. Of course you will follow up with another logical fallacy and continue to try to ignore the point of made in my posts.

In one of my previous posts you found a single word "racist" and proceeded to only respond to that word and ignore everything else. You did this because you know you're wrong.
Fascism is better because it's at least more genuine, transparent and for your nation. If you were blackpilled just how corrupt democracy is you would understand what I mean.

Fascism is better because it's at least more genuine, transparent and for your nation. If you were blackpilled just how corrupt democracy is you would understand what I mean.
Being genuine and transparent is what makes Facism worse than democracy.
Democracy is objectively more free than Facism, however democracy is still imperfect and not as free as it should be. Being "genuine" and "transparent" are just buzzwords that really mean a Facist government won't hesitate to jail you for speaking out rather than censor you on a forum/social media. It also means they won't hesitate to kill you instead of people just ostracizing you for having different opinions.

You're advocating for a system that is less free where the government threatens people with violence and death compared to the current system. I have family that have lived in Facist countries, it's absolutely horrible.

• +1
How could you condone fascism, it is fucking poison, it gives even more power to a select group of people, you cannot trust people with absolute power, power does not corrupt, but it reveals someone's true nature. And the type of leaders who gravitate towards fascism are not compassionate, at all, they believe in power, they would fucking treat everyone like shit. And we woudnt even have a voice. If we disagree they kill us or were off to a gulag to rot. The nature of fascism is entwined ever so closely with a callous and selfish leader who only cares about himself and his buddies in a tight closed off circle. You and me, the little guy, would suffer.

• +1
Politicians are some of the most corrupt people with shit personalities. They are Machiavellian at heart. Why would I want to give them even more power under a system like fascism? it’s not like they care for me. Even if we share the same race they ultimately go home to their family and only care for their loved ones. They can slaughter a whole village of their people if it means they and their loved ones see a worthwhile benefit
They already have all the power in the world. I have evidence that they've faked mass shootings, the boston marathon etc.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I was just watching this and I wanna rope so bad.

It looks like a different planet from when I graduated (like 20 years later).

Everyone was happier and better looking. Men looked 25 at 18, much more masculine. Socializing wasn't actually awkward and "cringe" culture didn't exist.

What the fuck happened to humanity and society. Who is responsible for this. I want their heads on a spike.

9.11 and moblie interent on iphones (with curse of facebook, instagram, twitter etc.)

GHS

Gay High School

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
They already have all the power in the world. I have evidence that they've faked mass shootings, the boston marathon etc.
Stop deflecting. Whever someone calls out Facism as shit you deflect to something else instead of actually addressing their argument.

• +1
Being genuine and transparent is what makes Facism worse than democracy.
Democracy is objectively more free than Facism, however democracy is still imperfect and not as free as it should be. Being "genuine" and "transparent" are just buzzwords that really mean a Facist government won't hesitate to jail you for speaking out rather than censor you on a forum/social media. It also means they won't hesitate to kill you instead of people just ostracizing you for having different opinions.

You're advocating for a system that is less free where the government threatens people with violence and death compared to the current system. I have family that have lived in Facist countries, it's absolutely horrible.
Not all fascist leaders are bad. Hitler did better than any (((democracy))) ever could. Democracy is way more susceptible for corruption. Fascist leaders can be genuinely good for a country.
How could you condone fascism, it is fucking poison, it gives even more power to a select group of people, you cannot trust people with absolute power, power does not corrupt, but it reveals someone's true nature. And the type of leaders who gravitate towards fascism are not compassionate, at all, they believe in power, they would fucking treat everyone like shit. And we woudnt even have a voice. If we disagree they kill us or were off to a gulag to rot. The nature of fascism is entwined ever so closely with a callous and selfish leader who only cares about himself and his buddies in a tight closed off circle. You and me, the little guy, would suffer.
People already have absolute power. Rothschild family has around 500 billion dollars alone. Fascism brings people of a nation together and raises strong people.

Not all fascist leaders are bad. Hitler did better than any (((democracy))) ever could. Democracy is way more susceptible for corruption. Fascist leaders can be genuinely good for a country.
So one man with absolute power is less susceptible to corruption?

• +1
This feels like speaking to IncelTears since all I'm arguing against is your lack of knowledge about real power structures ngl

You're wrong with the "better looking" part. Girls look better nowadays, unfortunately.

>Hitler did better than any (((democracy))) ever could
This isn't true, Hitler was a mentally ill psychopath that killed millions
>Democracy is way more susceptible for corruption.
No because in a democracy you can at least call your government out. In Facism they'll kill you immediately.
>Fascist leaders can be genuinely good for a country.
Maybe they can, but this is the exception and not the norm. Also "good for a country" is so vague.

• +1
We live in a winner takes it all society, the Internet has greatly influenced this

• +1
Compare Weimar Republic to Nazi Germany.
I'm ngl you have a point, but still, it is the brutality of fascism and the suppression of independent thinking is suspect tbh.

Jews and traitors and other smaller insidious groups

You can look up the statistics how Germany grew economically through Hitler yourself. Also he killed literal jew vermin who was fucking up Germany and pestering the populace for years. Again, I'm just arguing against your bluepilled retard brain.
>Hitler did better than any (((democracy))) ever could
>Democracy is way more susceptible for corruption.
No because in a democracy you can at least call your government out. In Facism they'll kill you immediately.
>Fascist leaders can be genuinely good for a country.
Maybe they can, but this is the exception and not the norm. Also "good for a country" is so vague.
Aaah you're black that makes a lot of sense. Well, I'm done here, I don't get paid to educate you.

Indeed. You can plot the start of everything going to shit right when smart phones took off. Lmao no one talks to each other now. Talking to random people is seen as “cringe”. Being vocal and social is looked down upon (unless you’re chad ofc). No one wants to be the weird one so they shut up and walk on, like autistic introverts off their meds.

People don’t even plug in their mic’s on video games anymore. Remember the days of COD 4-bo2? People plugged in their mic’s and spoke to randoms at least. Niggas got roasted, friendships were formed. Now everyone just stays in their Xbox live party talking to their small circle of friends. A wall of privacy and anonymity online isn’t even enough anymore for most people. It is over
Based and truthpilled. I guess I'm too sensitive, I don't even have the balls to talk to discord incel friends because I'm so high inhib.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl, SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 2597