What the fuck happened to this site?

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
I remember joining in January this year, and there was a lot of informational posts back then. People posting their methods, guides and theories, and there was actual intellectual discussion taking place. We shared a common goal, to become the best version of ourselves.

I stopped browsing the site after a few months. Fast forward to October, I came back to the site only to realize it has become a complete clusterfuck. 90% of the posts are literal shitposts, mostly made by lowiqcels. My eyes hurt, and I'm losing braincells, from every shitpost I read. There is no discussion anymore, people are completely incapable of combating arguments - thus resorting to cringeworthy insults instead of using logic.

What the fuck happened?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, rtssssy, CarlSagan96 and 6 others
there is nothing to discuss anymore. its over if its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Tbh

I'm referring to most threads
I browsed this sub back in July and joined August so I can’t really talk a lot about it but there’s been a lot of race/skin/shitting on others and attention seeking behavior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Jy5w5u7qvfyz

Rate me, bhai.

• JFL
I browsed this sub back in July and joined August so I can’t really talk a lot about it but there’s been a lot of race/skin/shitting on others and attention seeking behavior
Yeah, well, it's a lot more toxic than it used to be. Mildly toxic is fine but we're far beyond that stage, the site is now infested with every known STD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Dn read cause I already made this thread

• JFL
Theres nothing to discuss anymore, majority posts are debunked and Low IQ asf.

Still exist posts with guides that work, just search, your own argument trying to be smart and cool fail, theres no way about discussing the same and the same thing over and over again.

People still don't know majority things here.

A1

the albino revolution

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Mansnob
I remember joining in January this year, and there was a lot of informational posts back then. People posting their methods, guides and theories, and there was actual intellectual discussion taking place. We shared a common goal, to become the best version of ourselves.

I stopped browsing the site after a few months. Fast forward to October, I came back to the site only to realize it has become a complete clusterfuck. 90% of the posts are literal shitposts, mostly made by lowiqcels. My eyes hurt, and I'm losing braincells, from every shitpost I read. There is no discussion anymore, people are completely incapable of combating arguments - thus resorting to cringeworthy insults instead of using logic.

What the fuck happened?
When I bring up new theories and ideas, all people do is call me a fag.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rtssssy and Deleted member 2205
We've maxxed out looksmaxxing. The only thing that can be done now is observing surgery results and such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

What the fuck happened?
Did you read my posts? I mean the ones in the looksmaxxing sections. I put a lot of effort on them.

Don't look at mine in the off topic section, they're pure autism.

We've maxxed out looksmaxxing. The only thing that can be done now is observing surgery results and such

Before people here thought that PCT are caused by Zygos and squinting (See the thread of user @You) i think the IQ is higher now, just more people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
this forum has matured, there is nothing to be talk about anymore.

'intellectual' threads = gay as fuck

What the fuck happened?
No pumpkin patch for your face

This is true tbh. No point in using this site except for occasionally having good conversations with people