What the fuck is a zephir

Reoa

Reoa

Smoke cigars.
I see some dudes on here having zephir as their motto or whatever its called, what is its meaning

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6497, Alt Number 3 and 5 others
It's the default user title after >750 posts I think

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, MentalistKebab, LordGodcat and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 4645, Catawampus and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Ritalincel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 3328 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
It means its over because you have so many posts here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003, Catawampus, BigBoy and 3 others
Zephir

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Zephyr is a unique Dwarven bow found in the Dwemer Ruin of Arkngthamz during the quest "Lost to the Ages." It previously belonged to Katria, an adventurer who died in an earthquake while exploring the ruins.

During the quest "Lost to the Ages," as the Dragonborn and Katria make their way to the summit, they will come across a large chasm which Katria will mention she fell into and died. She also mentions that her bow is still sitting at the very edge of the log, overlooking the chasm.

To obtain the bow, the Dragonborn must carefully walk along the log and pick it up at the end of the log.

Attachments

• 1584708623886.png
    1584708623886.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1584708632109.png
    1584708632109.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Catawampus, LordNorwood and 2 others
Zephyr is a unique Dwarven bow found in the Dwemer Ruin of Arkngthamz during the quest "Lost to the Ages." It previously belonged to Katria, an adventurer who died in an earthquake while exploring the ruins.

During the quest "Lost to the Ages," as the Dragonborn and Katria make their way to the summit, they will come across a large chasm which Katria will mention she fell into and died. She also mentions that her bow is still sitting at the very edge of the log, overlooking the chasm.

To obtain the bow, the Dragonborn must carefully walk along the log and pick it up at the end of the log.
thats some eugene shit

I remember that quest, it was super long but paid off with cool lore
thats some eugene shit
False, many goth girls like skyrim

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Zephir

• Woah
Reactions: Ritalincell
Zephirs me

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
the word zephir isn't for you to understand goyim

Something from greek mythology

Ritalinpedia

probably has something to do with forum engine code. any codecels?

It's the default user title after >750 posts I think

Was I Zephyr at one point? Can't even remember. Not sure if I've already been it, and I'm past it or if I'm not there yet.