what the fuck is crypto

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
guys can you explain me what the fuck is crypto/blockchain/bitcoins
why it exists what is the story behind it, whats the meaning and reason of it
where should i invest, what the best youtubers or guides should i watch

tbh i will never invest in crypto unless i have a decent knowledge in this field

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
99.8% of people who are in crypto don't know shit but still earn money.
Like @ProfessionalGymcel @RICO and @Digital Hitler

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: downwardGod, Lmao, Baldingman1998 and 4 others

tbh i will never invest in crypto unless i have a decent knowledge in this field
it's dumb, don't get into it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
99.8% of people who are in crypto don't know shit but still earn money.
Like @ProfessionalGymcel @RICO and @Digital Hitler
i havent used or put a penny into crypto lol. if i did, id be in some foreign country rn getting my legs broken and metal rods inserted in them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
no idea, nobody knows who created bitcoin and we only have satoshi nakamotos own words to go on as to for what purpose he created it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13332
It's a currency, like fiat money.
It's a store of value (digitally), like gold.
It's a way to keep value, outside of the banking or government system, which can be very useful.
It's an asset of investment for wealthy.
It's a way to digitally show ownership of digital assets (like for example an avatar used in a game), and way to sell etc. it.
Etc..
Bitcoin was invented, after the financial institutions crisis in 2007/2008.
Some banks, went backrupt, and alot more banks would had gone bankrupt if they were not saved by governments with tax money from us Normie wage cuck poor cells. After this event governments started printing money, to solve the problems. Printing money will cause future inflation, devaluation of your money. Aka, your savings becomes a lot less worth ( we seen that happen the last 12 years). People savings money in bank or cash, have been suckers. No interest, and inflation.

Above happening, and foresight.
Was the exact reason. Why someone created Bitcoin.
1. It was unregulated. No banks nor government. And thus no risk of banks bankruptcy causing you to lose your money.
2. The amount of bitcoin, is exactly known and written in the white paper. Thus, no "printing". Thus no inflation in bitcoin, or devaluation, because of unexpected changes in the amount of bitcoin out there ( money printing is increasing money supply, making money worth less).

Later,now. Many other crypto have been created, after Bitcoin. With some of them, having extra functionalities and improvements that are legit.
Some other crypto are just pointless shitcoins.
Bitcoin, is imo the place to start. When enter the cryptoverse.

I like planb. I like cryptoverse.
Good luck on the yourney

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 3828, .👽. and 1 other person

Basically crypto works like this:

Imagine you take a piece of paper and a pen and you play a game with your friends where you get fantasy coins every time you throw a dice and you get a 6. Each time one of your friends throws a 6 you get one fantasy coin and it is noted on the piece of paper.

Anyone can then buy those fantasy coins from you with real money. If they do it is also noted on the piece of paper.

The price you pay or get paid is a matter of negotiation and is pretty much entirely arbitrary.

The list is maintained by hundreds of thousands of people who all make sure all the lists match and if somebody tries to add a fake entry then his list will no longer be accepted by everyone else.

Throwing dice and getting coins if you throw a 6 is called "mining".
The list containing the transactions is called "the blockchain".

This is exactly what Bitcoin is. I mean this is LITERALLY what Bitcoin is. There is no difference between this and Bitcoin.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 13332
Basically crypto works like this:

Imagine you take a piece of paper and a pen and you play a game with your friends where you get fantasy coins every time you throw a dice and you get a 6. Each time one of your friends throws a 6 you get one fantasy coin and it is noted on the piece of paper.

Anyone can then buy those fantasy coins from you with real money. If they do it is also noted on the piece of paper.

The price you pay or get paid is a matter of negotiation and is pretty much entirely arbitrary.

The list is maintained by hundreds of thousands of people who all make sure all the lists match and if somebody tries to add a fake entry then his list will no longer be accepted by everyone else.

Throwing dice and getting coins if you throw a 6 is called "mining".
The list containing the transactions is called "the blockchain".

This is exactly what Bitcoin is. I mean this is LITERALLY what Bitcoin is. There is no difference between this and Bitcoin.
To add, 1 factor.
The amount of bitcoin, is SET. So at some point, at X amount of bitcoin, the total bitcoin supply is reached.

imo.
Bitcoin is the BETTER money, than real money. Because of this factor I just mentioned.
Goodbye to massive inflation, causing you to lose wealth over time (which happens when you keep money in savings/cash).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, pouetpouet and Deleted member 13332
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
internet money
and a free money printer all in one

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet and Deleted member 13332
i havent used or put a penny into crypto lol. if i did, id be in some foreign country rn getting my legs broken and metal rods inserted in them
That sounds interesting.

To add, 1 factor.
The amount of bitcoin, is SET. So at some point, at X amount of bitcoin, the total bitcoin supply is reached.

imo.
Bitcoin is the BETTER money, than real money. Because of this factor I just mentioned.
Goodbye to massive inflation, causing you to lose wealth over time (which happens when you keep money in savings/cash).

Bitcoin is better than the USD or the EUR for sure but it is still complete bullshit. Bitcoin is a fantasy coin that doesn't even exist. Of course the EUR and USD do not exist either and there is an infinite supply of them so they are even worse. I still don't really believe in Bitcoin. I got 0.1 Bitcoin but probably won't buy more eventhough I am fully aware Bitcoin may still go up massively.

Bitcoin is .......it is still complete bullshit.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
isn't all forms, of trading papers/iou's for something
Bitcoin is a fantasy coin that doesn't even exist.
isn't all forms, of trading papers/iou's for something
I still don't really believe in Bitcoin.
A means of iou's "paper", is fully dependant on the beleive in it of peoples.
I think with bitcoin. some people beleive firmly in it. I personally am one, that sees it as the better/best "money" out there. As how it should be (since known upfront suply amount).
but most people in the world, for sure. Don't beleive in it.
If it were to happen that it gets adopted by banks, financial institutions, governments. Than it may see a big rise in trust among the general normie people. But I highly doubt these institutions will ever do that. I would expect them to be more in the side, of trying to nuke crypto.
I got 0.1 Bitcoin but probably won't buy more eventhough I am fully aware Bitcoin may still go up massively.
All depends on the amount, network, of people believing in it.

i personally beleive.
1. the world wil become more and more digital. and the digital world will interact more and more with the real world.
2. this, wil make there there may be room for practical use digital currencies (like bitcoin) to be used in that digital world (that will be linked more heavily with this reasl world). at this moment currency and banking are highly annoying, in a global, country unbound digital world.

• +1
Reactions: pouetpouet
@eduardkoopman I've seen people earning money with crypto-based games or something like that in which you have to invest an initial amount of money but you can kinda farm more of it in the game or something like that. Is it legit? Where can I learn more about that?

@eduardkoopman I've seen people earning money with crypto-based games or something like that in which you have to invest an initial amount of money but you can kinda farm more of it in the game or something like that. Is it legit? Where can I learn more about that?
I am in 1. Kinda heavily. It's mostly locked still, so future has to decide, wether it was amogger move or not. But I beleive in it, for the future.
The one I am in. is defikingdoms

I also bought just the crypto. Of Decentraland some time ago, and recently with all the gains/profits from decentraland I bought Illuvium (starter-ish porject). also combinong crypto and NT's with game/digital persona world

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt
I am in 1. Kinda heavily. It's mostly locked still, so future has to decide, wether it was amogger move or not. But I beleive in it, for the future.
The one I am in. is defikingdoms

I also bought just the crypto. Of Decentraland some time ago, and recently with all the gains/profits from decentraland I bought Illuvium (starter-ish porject). also combinong crypto and NT's with game/digital persona world
I managed to understand maybe 80% of your post. Where can I learn more about it? Are there any guides on the basics in this forum or other places? Sorry if it's asking too much

Also, what are NT's? Is it just NFTs and you forgot the F?

I managed to understand maybe 80% of your post. Where can I learn more about it? Are there any guides on the basics in this forum or other places? Sorry if it's asking too much
I dunno. I haven't seen guides here. There is alot on Medium platform. and on youtube is also good info, besides all the shit sales scmas on there.

1, forget about the game, part in this "I've seen people earning money with crypto-based games or something like that in which you have to invest an initial amount of money but you can kinda farm more of it in the game or something like that."

2. What is happening in game?
3. you buy their crypto shitcoin token, so you can at least do some freaking things in game.
4. so you own their shitcoin. But they want/need more moey to devop the game. And they need liequidity (other types of "money") to settle the trades that happen. People wanting to buy and sell their shitcoin. Point being. They need money, to develop the place, AND to have good liquidty for people wanting to buy/sell their shitcoins.
5. how do they solve this??
6. They offer (sometimes insae high) interest. BUT they will pay you out in interest in their shitcoin. And sometimes, thay pay out the interest, where they keep like 80% locked (to be realeased whenever, read their freaking whitepaper it should say it). I been in defikindoms in pools back in the early days, with 4000% interest.
7. you can prive them with liquidity, outside of their own shitcoin in the farms/pools. the have pre-made pools. For example: USDT - Game Shitcoin pool. you put in 500 USDt and 500 usd worth of that shitcoin into that pool. And on that 1000 input. they give you like x amount of their shitcoin in interest daily.
8. the more starter, and in need of money, the higher the interest rate the shitcoin will offer.
9. some "games" have a very liquid marketplace of people dumping money. So other shitcoins projects in need of money, may alsk to also get in there, and go there. And they can. So they offer high interest rates, to et their project of the ground and have enough liquidity for their own settlements and defi's.

Well. That's bacially it.

I have in defiKingdoms. about $20,000 "worth" now in LOCKED interest in their shitcoin. Lets pray this project will do well, and the shitcoin will remain same or higher value. Than if tha ahppens, I will have made, when it's all unlocked. more than $20,000 on an input of 700 USD

nromal interest rates, on big cryptos. settles ones. Well 10% if youare lucky
Also, what are NT's? Is it just NFTs and you forgot the F?
yeah. i meant NFT's

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt
I dunno. I haven't seen guides here. There is alot on Medium platform. and on youtube is also good info, besides all the shit sales scmas on there.

1, forget about the game, part in this "I've seen people earning money with crypto-based games or something like that in which you have to invest an initial amount of money but you can kinda farm more of it in the game or something like that."

2. What is happening in game?
3. you buy their crypto shitcoin token, so you can at least do some freaking things in game.
4. so you own their shitcoin. But they want/need more moey to devop the game. And they need liequidity (other types of "money") to settle the trades that happen. People wanting to buy and sell their shitcoin. Point being. They need money, to develop the place, AND to have good liquidty for people wanting to buy/sell their shitcoins.
5. how do they solve this??
6. They offer (sometimes insae high) interest. BUT they will pay you out in interest in their shitcoin. And sometimes, thay pay out the interest, where they keep like 80% locked (to be realeased whenever, read their freaking whitepaper it should say it). I been in defikindoms in pools back in the early days, with 4000% interest.
7. you can prive them with liquidity, outside of their own shitcoin in the farms/pools. the have pre-made pools. For example: USDT - Game Shitcoin pool. you put in 500 USDt and 500 usd worth of that shitcoin into that pool. And on that 1000 input. they give you like x amount of their shitcoin in interest daily.
8. the more starter, and in need of money, the higher the interest rate the shitcoin will offer.
9. some "games" have a very liquid marketplace of people dumping money. So other shitcoins projects in need of money, may alsk to also get in there, and go there. And they can. So they offer high interest rates, to et their project of the ground and have enough liquidity for their own settlements and defi's.

Well. That's bacially it.

I have in defiKingdoms. about $20,000 "worth" now in LOCKED interest in their shitcoin. Lets pray this project will do well, and the shitcoin will remain same or higher value. Than if tha ahppens, I will have made, when it's all unlocked. more than $20,000 on an input of 700 USD

nromal interest rates, on big cryptos. settles ones. Well 10% if youare lucky

yeah. i meant NFT's
Ty for the write-up, very helpful.

What if the "shitcoin" price goes to shit tho? Do you just lose the money you invested?

Crypto is if you listen to me = become rich

Proof :

https://looksmax.org/threads/buy-hedge-finance-now.416710/

Screenshot 20211111 221934

Everyone who is a paperhand/ignored my high iq teachings right now:

Last edited:
Ty for the write-up, very helpful.

What if the "shitcoin" price goes to shit tho? Do you just lose the money you invested?
true that. Than you lose.
there are no risk free, high gains potential investments.
high returns potential = high risk.
If anything low risk high returns exist, than by tomorrow all kapital will have jumped into it already, and the opportunity is gone.

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt and Deleted member 13332