"What the fuck is the cock carousel?" A detailed explanation

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
The carousel is nothing more than the name given to the period of time that women are inconsequentially guided by its hyperganic instinct, accumulating casual partners, almost always the outstanding ones, in which it is also pre-selected by others, thus being led to fight in a war of egos, and their own ego is at its peak, as they are not capable of having the slightest emotional responsibility, which they themselves will demand later.

It can be said that this is her period of sexual adventures and free from responsibilities, the carousel phase lasts from her initiation, until when her appearance or another factor [having become a single mother] compromises her not to the point of not being able to remain in the casual sexual market, but have the ability to compete on equal terms with other prettier women for a serious, long-term relationship.

The stage when she gets tired of boys and starts looking for a “real man”, usually someone who she herself wouldn’t have cared about when she was “young and immature”. And when the whistle blows at 45 in the second half, she tends to demand the same emotional responsibility that she never had.

Which is quite hypocritical.

The merry-go-round starts earlier and earlier due to cultural encouragement and influence.

A girl who tries the merry-go-round will tend to influence others so that the other girl no longer has more attractiveness for a serious relationship than her. Under the discourse that freedom is being reckless and living only for your instincts.

This contributes to increasingly depraved behavior across the board. And it is this “freedom to rotate” that creates characters like Chads :chad: (who greatly benefit from this system fucking lots and lots of women, while in the past they probably would marry and settle for one girl), Normies :feelsgood: (who most of the times get cucked by this system or get to fuck some bitches) and Incels :incel: (who don't fuck at all).

Polish 20230517 191154183 1

In addition to women, chads, more popular guys (status), holders of strong emotions (criminals and shit), and old people from the boat (boomers with money) also participate in the carousel.

While the normie good boy, full of dreams of starting a family, is excluded from the irresponsible spree that his future wife is participating in right now. And even so, she runs the almost certain risk of cucking the normie when boredom hits her, as she is used to having several partners.

The only way for a normie to have a history that doesn't even come close to the history of the options that will await him later is for him to join in fucking prostitutes.

The carousel is relentless and brutal.

Social media such as Instagram, Tinder, TikTok, among others, play a fundamental role in the functioning of the carousel.

And in the end, what culture does is push men more and more towards structural cuckism, where they are ignored by all in their youth, and when they finally gain the "advantage" they pay the bills and take responsability that aren't theirs.

Understanding this helps many to oppose the gender role imposed on the average man, the path after that is many, some will try to become chads, other will go crazy, some others will go to the waifuism, solitude... Or forums like these lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: gymislife, Kama, Pandora and 16 others
@SidharthTheSlayer @capybara @IAMNOTANINCEL @Fearmaxxed @bishōnenmaxxer @0hMan @SubSigma @Beastimmung

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41229, bishōnenmaxxer and capybara
jfl at ltring, jfl at marriage and muh starting a family, just be part of the carousel
if you are ugly then looksmax to do so for free
if you are utterly ugly then moneymax to buy whores
its simple

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: HumidVent, RecessedChinCel, \/orman and 8 others
That imagine is beyond brutal

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, HighClassMaxing, Mewton and 12 others
jfl at ltring, jfl at marriage and muh starting a family, just be part of the carousel
its simple
I agree... It's just that it's the dream of many men... Maybe this thread may help them leave this "dream" (which probably will turn into an nightmare) behind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ark, imabetanumale and RandomSwan
its simple
by design most men will not win in the carousel game.

and we have 11500 people viewing this site rn. Once everyone, including girls and chads properly start looksmaxxing, our own looksmaxxing efforts will only serve to maintain the status quo,

we can never overcome our genetics with ingenuity. Those with better genetics will eventually just copy the ingenuity.

brutal genepill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, \/orman and John Cracovizk
Once everyone, including girls and chads properly start looksmaxxing
Girls already looksmax, just look at fakeup.
our own looksmaxxing efforts will only serve to maintain the status quo,
Yeah, with looksmaxxing spreading it's a reality that someday our efforts will be the MINIMUM. I hope when that day comes we have other options with AI and shit

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Ryldoo IS COPING and IAMNOTANINCEL
DEPRESSEDunks

mirin high quality threads but this is suifuel...

• So Sad
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Mewton, Michael Myers and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Girls already looksmax, just look at fakeup.

Yeah, with looksmaxxing spreading it's a reality that someday our efforts will be the MINIMUM. I hope when that day comes we have other options with AI and shit
right now foids still don't understand their jaw problems and confuse them for nose problems. They're already open to surgery as it is.

personally i've exhausted my coping ability with religion, fantasy fiction, etc etc. Im just done with cope.

I will either ascend or rot away.

i won't even care if irl Hatsune Miku wants to suck my cock with some semblance of siilicon chip consciousness. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and John Cracovizk
people imagine those thots constantly only hooking up with htn+

in reality most of them are normie frat boys with low inhibition

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
right now foids still don't understand their jaw problems and confuse them for nose problems. They're already open to surgery as it is.

personally i've exhausted my coping ability with religion, fantasy fiction, etc etc. Im just done with cope.

I will either ascend or rot away.

i won't even care if irl Hatsune Miku wants to suck my cock with some semblance of siilicon chip consciousness. :feelskek:
I see, good luck on your jorney then

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Michael Myers, \/orman and 3 others
The redpill that all women are whores and pure women dont exist is the most brutal. Ive accepted it, i dont care about my partner being a virgin anymore, i just want to fuck thicc thots and have chad kids.

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
Once everyone, including girls and chads properly start looksmaxxing, our own looksmaxxing efforts will only serve to maintain the status quo,
Chads and women already looksmaxx, and they do it better than most .org members

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, autistic_tendencies and John Cracovizk
why did you write an entire essay to write woman are whores when left unsupervised and then settle
we know
💧

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and John Cracovizk

Futurehan was so much cooler than mystic Gohan. Loved that seriousness and how Trunks inherited it from him. Would've been cool if he came back as an Android.

ENHANCEDhan

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, DrKlinefelterPhdMd and traveler
Futurehan was so much cooler than mystic Gohan. Loved that seriousness and how Trunks inherited it from him. Would've been cool if he came back as an Android.

View attachment 2462651
could be a legit movie

dr gero dna find gohan's body and turns him into an evil android vs future trunks after he comes back from the cell games

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and bishōnenmaxxer
why did you write an entire essay to write woman are whores when left unsupervised and then settle
we know
💧
So the information can reach more people and to journal as well I guess

• +1
Reactions: capybara
The carousel is nothing more than the name given to the period of time that women are inconsequentially guided by its hyperganic instinct, accumulating casual partners, almost always the outstanding ones, in which it is also pre-selected by others, thus being led to fight in a war of egos, and their own ego is at its peak, as they are not capable of having the slightest emotional responsibility, which they themselves will demand later.

It can be said that this is her period of sexual adventures and free from responsibilities, the carousel phase lasts from her initiation, until when her appearance or another factor [having become a single mother] compromises her not to the point of not being able to remain in the casual sexual market, but have the ability to compete on equal terms with other prettier women for a serious, long-term relationship.

The stage when she gets tired of boys and starts looking for a “real man”, usually someone who she herself wouldn’t have cared about when she was “young and immature”. And when the whistle blows at 45 in the second half, she tends to demand the same emotional responsibility that she never had.

The merry-go-round starts earlier and earlier due to cultural encouragement and influence.

A girl who tries the merry-go-round will tend to influence others so that the other girl no longer has more attractiveness for a serious relationship than her. Under the discourse that freedom is being reckless and living only for your instincts.

This contributes to increasingly depraved behavior across the board. And it is this “freedom to rotate” that creates characters like Chads :chad: (who greatly benefit from this system fucking lots and lots of women, while in the past they probably would marry and settle for one girl), Normies :feelsgood: (who most of the times get cucked by this system or get to fuck some bitches) and Incels :incel: (who don't fuck at all).

View attachment 2462508

In addition to women, chads, more popular guys (status), holders of strong emotions (criminals and shit), and old people from the boat (boomers with money) also participate in the carousel.

While the normie good boy, full of dreams of starting a family, is excluded from the irresponsible spree that his future wife is participating in right now. And even so, she runs the almost certain risk of cucking the normie when boredom hits her, as she is used to having several partners.

The only way for a normie to have a history that doesn't even come close to the history of the options that will await him later is for him to join in fucking prostitutes.

Social media such as Instagram, Tinder, TikTok, among others, play a fundamental role in the functioning of the carousel.

And in the end, what culture does is push men more and more towards structural cuckism, where they are ignored by all in their youth, and when they finally gain the "advantage" they pay the bills and take responsability that aren't theirs.

Understanding this helps many to oppose the gender role imposed on the average man, the path after that is many, some will try to become chads, other will go crazy, some others will go to the waifuism, solitude... Or forums like these lmao.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, John Cracovizk and Deleted member 41229

View attachment 2462508

Dc Comics Smile GIF by Max

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark and Deleted member 41229
Read every word.

• Love it
Its so over

Mirin the efforts you contribute to this forum, tag me in next thread

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk and Clown Show
Mirin the efforts you contribute to this forum, tag me in next thread
My next thread will be talking about how the money is the men's best friend, kind of water but I have some interesting takes on the topic, I'll tag you

• Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
However, unlike a sore butt from a long duration of a carnival carousel ride, when the woman walks away from the cock carousel, her uterus is hanging out as shit dribbles from the wide hole that once was her anus. Also, she has herpes on her lips and a constant severe yeast infection that only seems to get smellier as she ages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR and John Cracovizk
Is there any point trying to continue one's blood line? If your genes are cucked in the first place and standards will only get worse is there really any point? Maybe I should just enjoy myself while I am alive and just die and let it end, once and for all.

• +1
Is there any point trying to continue one's blood line? If your genes are cucked in the first place and standards will only get worse is there really any point? Maybe I should just enjoy myself while I am alive and just die and let it end, once and for all.
Want me to make a thread destroying the cope of "I'm going to live through my genes!"?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800