What the fuck is this recent cope abt asian mogging every race?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Cheesyrumble
Mate guarding
All of a sudden in the last few months, I've seen dozens of videos on tiktok of asian girls telling white girls to stop fetishizing asian men. I can tell what type of dirty trick Asian girls are playing at. East Asian smv is rising fast.

They sense comeption for their own men and so they pretend they care about fetishization. Its the same shit black men deal with when black women accuse white women of being snowbunnies.

Heres a pathetic video by a overweight sheeboon in Korea who jealously insults white women who easily get laid in Korea. Over 100k people are upset about white girls sexpating lol.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Deleted member 21620
All of a sudden in the last few months, I've seen dozens of videos on tiktok of asian girls telling white girls to stop fetishizing asian men. I can tell what type of dirty trick Asian girls are playing at. East Asian smv is rising fast.

They sense comeption for their own men and so they pretend they care about fetishization. Its the same shit black men deal with when black women accuse white women of being snowbunnies.

Heres a pathetic video by a overweight sheeboon in Korea who jealously insults white women who easily get laid in Korea. Over 100k people are upset about white girls sexpating lol.

Females are inherently vicious.

@TRUE_CEL opinion jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
@TRUE_CEL opinion jfl
Asians are moggers nowadays. Specifically East Asians, although sometimes South East Asians can benefit from it too (and North East Indians, who are basically South East Asians but Indicized). Asian SMV has increased crazily in a period of just a few years due to k-pop. Not even global conspiracies aimed at destroying East Asian reputation was enough to undo their new-found SMV. Now the only race that's left behind is South Asians in terms of SMV. We are still bottom-tier.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Nebula
Asians are moggers nowadays. Specifically East Asians, although sometimes South East Asians can benefit from it too (and North East Indians, who are basically South East Asians but Indicized). Asian SMV has increased crazily in a period of just a few years due to k-pop. Not even global conspiracies aimed at destroying East Asian reputation was enough to undo their new-found SMV. Now the only race that's left behind is South Asians in terms of SMV. We are still bottom-tier.
Im sea bro. 0 smv. Its over

I never seen K-pop looking asians. I see very short guys with bad frame and 50-30% of them have glasses. They are like Indians with whiter skin and different bone structure. They have high IQ and wealth which lead them to relationship.