What the fuck is up with my parents?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
They are not convinced I had a stacy fwb in Netherlands. They have asked me twice "Does that girl exist?". It's so strange. It's like they can't accept I'm a slayer.

On the other hand, last year, when I told them that my oneitis changed her mind about sex, they believed everything about her. They believed I made out with her, they believed she led me on. They didn't question her existance or anything because I had failed. They believe my failure but not my success.

But sooner or later, I will bring a girl over and then we will see who is the slayer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Should've made sextape of your dutch fwb

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
They are not convinced I had a stacy fwb in Netherlands. They have asked me twice "Does that girl exist?". It's so strange. It's like they can't accept I'm a slayer.

On the other hand, last year, when I told them that my oneitis changed her mind about sex, they believed everything about her. They believed I made out with her, they believed she led me on. They didn't question her existance or anything because I had failed. They believe my failure but not my success.

But sooner or later, I will bring a girl over and then we will see who is the slayer.
Your parents are cunts.

• +1
Why is it so hard to accept their son is a slayer ffs?
Because he has been a loser incel his entire life, happens to me too, my uncle makes fun of me, luckily, i rarely ever talk to him. Sometimes even my parents make fun of me.

• +1
Because he has been a loser incel his entire life, happens to me too, my uncle makes fun of me, luckily, i rarely ever talk to him. Sometimes even my parents make fun of me.

You know thought whats funny, they were telling me that im good looking and that girls like me and that I will find someone yet they dont believe I did

• +1
You know thought whats funny, they were telling me that im good looking and that girls like me and that I will find someone yet they dont believe I did
LMAO. Such nice, supportive parents. Cut those cunts off asap.

• +1
LMAO. Such nice, supportive parents. Cut those cunts off asap.

What did you expect? Last year, I told my mother about my oneitis leading me on and she said it was my fault for pressuring her into it

• +1
They're used to you being incel for 23 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 283 and Swagwaffle
nothing worse then parents incel mogging their kids . True rope feeling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
lol-

• +1
lol

• +1
over

• +1
They're used to you being incel for 23 years

They are used to their son being a loser, they can't accept he ascended

• +1
They are used to their son being a loser, they can't accept he ascended
i don't think getting laid once is true ascension. You can go thru a dry spell and get back to being an incel. I think consistently slaying is the goal.

• +1
i don't think getting laid once is true ascension. You can go thru a dry spell and get back to being an incel. I think consistently slaying is the goal.

It;s all about fucking oneitis tbh

• +1