What the fuck is wrong with the UK and Europe

FrameMogger

FrameMogger

Normie face, chad frame.
I feel so bad for you eurocels. Jesus. When I was talking to @Pakicel I showed him pics of white guys who were considered near chadlites, guys who slay and girls literally call handsome and cute randomly, lit get 99+ on tinder. But these guys would be normies in eurohell. I also showed pics of HTN Indians who pretty white girls thought were cute and was told they would be barley mtn, prob ltn in Europe.

I also showed pakicel a pic of a ltn Indian guy who cheated on hs becky girl and he would lit be trrucel in Europe.

FUCK EUROPE THAT FUCKED SJW SHITFUCK SHITHOLE, I HOPE PUTIN NUKES THAT WHOLE SHITHOLE. I would rope if I had to live in Europe, would litteraly be a trucel lifelong virign. Thank Jesus I live in the US where I have a chance.

Eurocels biggest ascension tip, GTFO out of that SJW fag female worshipping shithole and come to the land of freedom, AMERICA, where things are normal dificulty.
Or at least go to Canada.

Tagging eurocels and aussiecels, tag more since Im too lazy to tag the rest

@john2
@Pakicel
@FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel
@Chadethnic101

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, TopzCat1, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 8 others
Nazi feminism and we're Just Better looking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 17791, BoneDensity and 1 other person
I feel so bad for you eurocels. Jesus. When I was talking to @Pakicel I showed him pics of white guys who were considered near chadlites, guys who slay and girls literally call handsome and cute randomly. But these guys would be normies in eurohell. I also showed pics of HTN Indians who pretty white girls thought were cute and was told they would be barley mtn, prob ltn in Europe.

I also showed pakicel a pic of a ltn Indian guy who cheated on hs becky girl and he would lit be trrucel in Europe.

FUCK EUROPE THAT FUCKED SJW SHITFUCK SHITHOLE, I HOPE PUTIN NUKES THAT WHOLE SHITHOLE. I would rope if I had to live in Europe, would litteraly be a trucel lifelong virign. Thank Jesus I live in the US where I have a chance.

Eurocels biggest ascension tip, GTFO out of that SJW fag female worshipping shithole and come to the land of freedom, AMERICA, where things are normal dificulty.

@john2
@Pakicel
@FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel
@Chadethnic101
You should post pics of the dudes here and let the forum decide. Those white dudes were def not chadlite JFL.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 18840
Nazi feminism and we're Just Better looking
Idk what the put in the water in Europe for the guys to be soo good looking. Chadlite and HTN whites in America would be normie in Europe.

Also fuck NAZI feminism. Inflates these girls egos to the point a obese fat 2/10 femcel thinks she deserves chad.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
You should post pics of the dudes here and let the forum decide. Those white dudes were def not chadlite JFL.
They get 99+ likes on tinder and slay dog they are chadlite at least in my area.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
Idk what the put in the water in Europe for the guys to be soo good looking. Chadlite and HTN whites in America would be normie in Europe.

Also fuck NAZI feminism. Inflates these girls egos to the point a obese fat 2/10 femcel thinks she deserves chad.
Depends on location. Go to LA or NY or something. Walk around upper class areas.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and aBetterMii
They get 99+ likes on tinder and slay dog they are chadlite at least in my area.
Disproves the blackpill. They are normie level with good pheno and have NT pics. You don't need to be chadlite or chad to slay.

I feel so bad for you eurocels. Jesus. When I was talking to @Pakicel I showed him pics of white guys who were considered near chadlites, guys who slay and girls literally call handsome and cute randomly. But these guys would be normies in eurohell. I also showed pics of HTN Indians who pretty white girls thought were cute and was told they would be barley mtn, prob ltn in Europe.

@john2
@Pakicel
@FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel
@Chadethnic101
If we are both the same face rating then why aren't you a virgin, and I am? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

If we are both the same face rating then why aren't you a virgin, and I am? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Mostly due to your ethnicity I guess. You have a dark-skinned indian pheno.

Also, location. Maybe he lives in an area where people are uglier.

I have 3 slays. One is a obese women when I was drunk as hell

The second was in high school with a girl with image probems and insecurity

The third I just got lucky as fuck but she was a slightly chubby ltb Indian.

I am not a chad even in the slightest. I am just a lucky mtn who is NT who gets haloed by frame and athletics in HS.

I outslay mainly cause of good luck and frame. If my high school GF understood the Halo being female is and wasn't bullied by other guys (who were insecure and liked bringing others down), she wouldn't even look in my direction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Good_Little_Goy
I have 3 slays. One is a obese women when I was drunk as hell

The second was in high school with a girl with image probems and insecurity

The third I just got lucky as fuck but she was a slightly chubby ltb Indian.

I am not a chad even in the slightest. I am just a lucky mtn who is NT who gets haloed by frame and athletics in HS.
You are NT and leave the house. He just rots.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
Europe is paradise compared to America. On tinder I get no more than 3-5 matches a day in cities across the US, but I get 30 a day in Germany, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc.

Europe is paradise compared to America. I get no more than 3-5 matches a day in cities across the US, but I get 30 a day in Germany, Russia, Poland, Romania, etc.
Try in London. You won't do that well.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yes. But you don't have a light skinned pheno like the chaiwala.
Lmao wtf neither does he. I have never seen a striking looking curry on this site ONE TIME. salludon was a htn BEFORE surgeries, and now is a chad only after them.

• +1
  • +1
Try in London. You won't do that well.
Yes but it's one city. I got 3x more matches in Stockholm than in NYC, and New York is apparently supposed to be a good city for men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and FrameMogger
Lmao wtf neither does he. I have never seen a striking looking curry on this site ONE TIME. salludon was a htn BEFORE surgeries, and now is a chad only after them.
Nah. Your pheno handicaps you but you are not NT.

• +1
  • +1
You are a pretty based rater tbh. I bet you would say some of the indians he shared are incel tier.
He rated me mtn I think which is a bit higher than what you gave me. I think he'd rate them higher esp the good looking ones.

You are a pretty based rater tbh. I bet you would say some of the indians he shared are incel tier.
Its harsh to say it in pm or to a nice guy but most likely. I consider myself htn yet look better than the pics i showed you now.

He rated me mtn I think which is a bit higher than what you gave me. I think he'd rate them higher esp the good looking ones.
Height and frame considered ure in the normie range. U are not pretty but fit ur niche

• +1
Its harsh to say it in pm or to a nice guy but most likely. I consider myself htn yet look better than the pics i showed you now.
No point sugarcoating things on this website. I am not an asshole in PMs either. But I don't go around telling incel looking dudes they can slay.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840
Height and frame considered ure in the normie range. U are not pretty but fit ur niche
I'm basically a male butterface JFL, ltn face cause of asymmetry and bloat and HTN frame combines with masc but kinda ugly face brings me to normie.

True cause the only girls who like to dance with me in parties are primal looking women. HQ women dont like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Better being ogre ugly than ugly
Ik, but it's still tough being ogre looking. HQ girls dont like you only drunk primal girls do.

Hopefully leanmaxxing gets rid of my bloat and skincare makes my skin more youthful to bring me to mtn and surgery can maybe result in HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Ik, but it's still tough being ogre looking. HQ girls dont like you only drunk primal girls do.

Hopefully leanmaxxing gets rid of my bloat and skincare makes my skin more youthful to bring me to mtn and surgery can maybe result in HTN.
At least u dont give a fuck. I mog u pretty hard yet wouldnt manage to grab girls ass cheeks out of nowhere. It requires low inhibition. And ogre looks to act like an ogre. Yes you have flaws it can ascend u tbh

• +1
I feel so bad for you eurocels. Jesus. When I was talking to @Pakicel I showed him pics of white guys who were considered near chadlites, guys who slay and girls literally call handsome and cute randomly, lit get 99+ on tinder. But these guys would be normies in eurohell. I also showed pics of HTN Indians who pretty white girls thought were cute and was told they would be barley mtn, prob ltn in Europe.

@john2
@Pakicel
@FailedNormieManlet
@8PSLcel
@Chadethnic101
lol if you are not livin in EU
why are you so pissed and care that much about europe? :unsure:

• +1
lol if you are not livin in EU
why are you so pissed and care that much about europe? :unsure:
Cause I hate Europe with every cell in my body. I'm an American after all :)
My dream one day is for Putin to conquer the continent and put all the SJW men hating cucks to death.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Cause I hate Europe with every cell in my body. I'm an American after all :)
My dream one day is for Putin to conquer the continent and put all the SJW men hating cucks to death.
but you are not european and you are not livin there
why you hate something that has nothing to do with you?

because of the people there? well... im not in the USA and i hate the fat feminist / lgbtq whores either
okay.. with this perspective, i can understand you

but USA is worse in that thing.. from europe i hear less news about sjw-men hating cucks.. more from USA lol

• +1
but you are not european and you are not livin there
why you hate something that has nothing to do with you?

because of the people there? well... im not in the USA and i hate the fat feminist / lgbtq whores either
okay.. with this perspective, i can understand you

but USA is worse in that thing.. from europe i hear less news about sjw-men hating cucks.. more from USA lol
Europe is the lowest testosterone continent on the planet it deserves hate

• +1
This is only true for western europe and the culture here. Women are bad looking, unpleasant to be around and picky. Their inflated standards increases the competition among men to be considered in dating market and force them to settle for a lesser woman.

The opposite is true in eastern europe. Women are far better looking, have better personalities and are more sentient than western whores. There is far more pressure on women to look good, conform to traditional gender roles and have good personalities. The looks standards for guys are far lower and males are inherently more valued in these societies compared to the west.

The average 20 year old British normie would be a slayer in Poland while the average 20 year old polish guy would be an incel permarotter in the UK. Of course western influence is becoming more prevalent in the east with each generation, but the difference is still night and day.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
This is only true for western europe and the culture here. Women are bad looking, unpleasant to be around and picky. Their inflated standards increases the competition among men to be considered in dating market and force them to settle for a lesser woman.

The opposite is true in eastern europe. Women are far better looking, have better personalities and are more sentient than western whores. There is far more pressure on women to look good, conform to traditional gender roles and have good personalities. The looks standards for guys are far lower and males are inherently more valued in these societies compared to the west.

The average 20 year old British normie would be a slayer in Poland while the average 20 year old polish guy would be an incel permarotter in the UK. Of course western influence is becoming more prevalent in the east with each generation, but the difference is still night and day.
Thoughts? @NOTCHADRIP

Go to the Netherlands and girls approach you. They even initiate sex. In Poland no such thing happens