What the fuck makes thom strijd SO GOOD looking

Julian

Julian

Kraken

wtfff how good this guy looks wish I looked like him could get ANY girl I wanted then tell me his secrets boyos

Good hair and skin, decent bones, thick neck + good frame, good facial features and pheno, good ratios

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, HighIQcel, Ogmanman and 2 others
Colouring. All of his features are good, but pretty underwhelming relative to other people that are of a similar sort of tier to him.

Catch him in a picture without the photoshopped crazy eye colour and other minor edits, and he's down to a 7 at best.

20200104 204304

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, justadude and 7 others
Colouring. All of his features are good, but pretty underwhelming relative to other people that are of a similar sort of tier to him.

Catch him in a picture without the photoshopped crazy eye colour and other minor edits, and he's down to a 7 at best.

View attachment 221962

Still I wanna looksmax to that level. His eyebrows boost his eye area so fucking much tho

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and Deleted member 656
Still I wanna looksmax to that level. His eyebrows boost his eye area so fucking much tho
Just be flawless theory.

Norwood 1, clear tanned skin, normal bones but slightly more robust than average, good eyes, 1.0 midface ratio

Nothing remarkable other than that he has no flaws, which arguably is the most remarkable feature.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, jordanbarrettisgod, Mateusz74 and 2 others

View attachment 221962
This. It's instagram and it's his livelihood so you can correctly assume every single one of his photos posted there has been edited and tampered with before being posted.

Obviously he is still very good-looking, but I doubt he will be as remarkable IRL.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2846, prgfromnl and 1 other person
Wide pfl
Blue eyes
Wide palate
Great harmony

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
no flaws, great coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ogmanman and Shodredux
for one, he doesn't have that vampire alien looking hooded eyes PSL autists love to adore

pretty eyes over everything else. works great for both genders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Good hair and skin, decent bones, thick neck + good frame, good facial features and pheno, good ratios
I agree.
plus, the eye area has massive halo effect. Especially the eye-clolor contrast. It's God-tier.

Imo. His color contrast is God-tier. The rest is in the range of good-decent.
If you wanna know what is great color and tone contrasting, looks at this dude.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, SteveRogers and didntreadlol
Excellent harmony. Forehead lenght, face shape and zygos, midface are all on point, then good lips, broad chin and nice jaw contours. Plus good eye area (long PFL, narrow and above-average undereye support), excellent hair and coloring and wide frame. Overall he's an upper-tier Chad. He has some minor flaws that don't make him supermodel-tier but it doesn't matter, he could get any foid he wants.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Ik weet ut nie nigguhhh hahhaha

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
chad
Whats his height? 5'11"?