WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO AFTER HIGHSCHOOL?

Take a yr off to LDAR, going to school back to back did nothing good for me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and goat2x
Take a shower

• JFL
Reactions: BadaBing
i dropped out of uni cause i hated my degree. Do something that you like. And if u dont know what u like, dopamine detox to find out

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence, forwardgrowth and goat2x

This is you in the future, forgotten and a wagie.

yes, i also lit a cigarette everytime he did because i'm retarded
damn lmao. i started the first episode and loved everything, but i found it a tad bit slow. does it get better?

damn lmao. i started the first episode and loved everything, but i found it a tad bit slow. does it get better?
You have no clue, yes it will get better and better has Thomas digs himself further in a hole, he is a haunted man with good intentions.
and talking about black pill there is a nice rhinoplasty in one of the main actresses further down the road lol

ps. watch out for spoilers

You have no clue, yes it will get better and better has Thomas digs himself further in a hole, he is a haunted man with good intentions.
and talking about black pill there is a nice rhinoplasty in one of the main actresses further down the road lol

ps. watch out for spoilers
ty, and thank god, i thinking that the actress could go from subhuman to actually gl from just rhino. thank god

ty, and thank god, i thinking that the actress could go from subhuman to actually gl from just rhino. thank god
she did, she had a bird beak but then she got that perfect rhino and turned quite better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
Fuck this i just realised how easy it is for women
I would just start a fucking only fans

IDK isn't there something you like doing opie? :feelsokman: you can do a lot of stuff and make money. do you like woodworking for example? most people like woodworking. or whatever you like :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Why not work for government? No student loan debt, safe job, and other benefits

eastern europe
just inform yourself on the requirements on the job youre looking for. for example, for simple administration you dont need any requirements other than no criminal record. For law enforcement you have to pass a physical and mental test, not too hard either.

just inform yourself on the requirements on the job youre looking for. for example, for simple administration you dont need any requirements other than no criminal record. For law enforcement you have to pass a physical and mental test, not too hard either.
how old are u

I considered because friends are, but no
thanks for the recommendation
i might start looking it up but i dont know how 2 start

thanks for the recommendation
i might start looking it up but i dont know how 2 start
Any specific work environment that you would like? for example, do you want to just chill all day at the computer or have some action?

Bro learn a high income skill then as you make money clone yourself (outsource) the work to indians and scale to the moon. Not that difficult just requires that you stick it through and not give up after two days of trying.

Example of high income skills
- Digital marketing
- Programming
- Copywriting

• +1
Reactions: goat2x