What the heck do i tell these people

Zrvxy

Zrvxy

Iron
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
68
Reputation
23
Omd these guys at my skl aren't leaving me alone abt my acne. They are pointing it out way too much. "Bro why do u got so much acne" and what not. I mean I'm on my week 3 of tretinoin what the heck do i do my skin purging ofc. I can't explain to all of them what the fk is a tretinoin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
Omd these guys at my skl aren't leaving me alone abt my acne. They are pointing it out way too much. "Bro why do u got so much acne" and what not. I mean I'm on my week 3 of tretinoin what the heck do i do my skin purging ofc. I can't explain to all of them what the fk is a tretinoin
Just tell them that you can’t do anything about it, They’re low iq faggots anyway if they don’t get that.
 

Similar threads

brojackson
Replies
5
Views
25
iLdar
iLdar
lowtide654
Replies
3
Views
51
Bulgariansub5
Bulgariansub5
g4rlic
Replies
12
Views
41
g4rlic
g4rlic
Taylorhillenjoyer
Discussion What do I do
Replies
3
Views
27
NDscandi
NDscandi
IronMike
Replies
10
Views
83
them streets b cold
them streets b cold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top