What the hell caused Josh McGregors bone growth at 18

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

what am I doing on this site
If you saw his TikTok , at age 17 he just looked like he had above avarage bones and a good jaw but at 18 his bone mass literally went through the roof
Look at the two differences that’s 17 vs 18 what the hell causes this and it just kept getting denser
High test? Because at 17 supposedly you don’t grow anymore because puberty is in its final stages
I’m so curious does anyone have any ideas

Attachments

• IMG_5658.webp
    IMG_5658.webp
    320.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5657.webp
    IMG_5657.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and NZb6Air
Solution
TUSSELEIF
He had the same bone structure, just looks like he lost babyfat and masculinized more. That is common from 17 onwards, to have the same bone structure but masculization could make the bones denser or make skin tighter at fat loss, while still looking child-like at 17
He’s balding now so it evens out.

compare pics of him from his teen years to now. He has 2 more years of slaying left MAX.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, Razzle and Clavicular
Jfl look at the difference between 17 and 21

Attachments

• IMG_5658.webp
    IMG_5658.webp
    320.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5659.webp
    IMG_5659.webp
    1,006 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
He had the same bone structure, just looks like he lost babyfat and masculinized more. That is common from 17 onwards, to have the same bone structure but masculization could make the bones denser or make skin tighter at fat loss, while still looking child-like at 17

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, truthhurts, Johnny_Sins and 1 other person
Solution
If you saw his TikTok , at age 17 he just looked like he had above avarage bones and a good jaw but at 18 his bone mass literally went through the roof
Look at the two differences that’s 17 vs 18 what the hell causes this and it just kept getting denser
High test? Because at 17 supposedly you don’t grow anymore because puberty is in its final stages
You should see his dad. It’s purely genetic.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and truthhurts
So you’d just say this is natural aging as your test peaks at 22 and then obviously your buccal fat (baby fat in this case) evaporating

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
You should see his dad. It’s purely genetic.
I’ve seen his dad, all I can see is his very good jaw, but can’t really see any zygos like this jfl also his mum isn’t special btw, sisters a foid .

He always had really good bones, just got leaner and maybe puberty helped out a lil bit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
This. At 17- 19 I looked legit 12. I started looking much better from 21+ as I lost babyfat. It’s nothing strange tbh.

• +1
Lighting may also have a role here too, you can still see his hollow cheeks to a decent extent here
Basically had good bones younger didn’t he and then just aged into it with evaporation of his buccal fat with aging and high test mid 20s

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Basically had good bones younger didn’t he and then just aged into it with evaporation of his buccal fat with aging and high test mid 20s
Yeah, it is less of a bones change and more of a fat change, that explains why he did it so quickly, and he wasn’t even 20 in that pic, just a year later (18-19) (at least according to him, which is believable tbh)

I think this transformation was just getting leaner

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and greycel
Yeah, it is less of a bones change and more of a fat change, that explains why he did it so quickly, and he wasn’t even 20 in that pic, just a year later (18-19) (at least according to him, which is believable tbh)

I think this transformation was just getting leaner
Well in that case

LEAN IS LAW

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Bones and lean are law

Even though he may not have been as lean in that first pic, he still has insane looking bones
Would you say in the first pic he had insane bones? He just has a really good jaw and a really good chin . I’d say his zygos were just avarage but then they fucking skyrocketed and started popping out of his head jfl

My bones are similar to his at 17 maybe a bit better so im literally praying this happens to me jfl

Would you say in the first pic he had insane bones? He just has a really good jaw and a really good chin . I’d say his zygos were just avarage but then they fucking skyrocketed and started popping out of his head jfl

My bones are similar to his at 17 maybe a bit better so im literally praying this happens to me jfl
Your bone mass is pretty similar to his level in the pics you sent, so possible

Zygos are way above avg though, he just doesn’t look that lean yet, yet still has a some visible hollowing there

• +1