FaceandBBC

FaceandBBC

ㅤLeader of the Black Hebrew Movement

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
ropefuel

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and lemonnz
The father and mother should be sent to jail for bringing this men into the world

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The father and mother should be sent to jail for bringing this men into the world
The father should be sent to prison for getting with a short female.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
The father should be sent to prison for getting with a short female.
agree, because even if everything worked correctly - difference from mother height and father height +7 he still would have been only 180cm

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
Dad's fault for choosing genetic waste
Also unlucky.

Genes are the manifestation of evil, aka nature.

• JFL
Reactions: Mister Fuwy
This is what happens when you marry woman which vastly shorter than you
5-6 inches must be the maximum height difference if you seek woman for long term or marriage
Plus if you have kids in their early childhoods just make him play basketball or volleyball and feed him good

As a woman I’m not sure why this post was recommended to me but I completely agree with OPs sentiment. Believing that you are deformed and have no chance of being accepted can indeed become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

In contrast, loving yourself, carrying yourself with confidence, and being empathetic can encourage others to respond to you positively without contributing to this horrible height cycle. Have discussions and recruit people to see from your perspective- don’t contribute to the negativity and push people towards self hatred. I’m not going to list every anecdote I’ve got in the books but that’s the overall sentiment for many things people are covertly and overtly discriminated against (in varying degree of severity in conjunction with intersectionality): race, sex, gender, ability, sexuality, neurodivergence, nationality, height, weight, color, age.

The overall goal is to change the status quo to accept you as you, not changing yourself to fit into the status quo and perpetuate the inequalities:soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: FaceandBBC
One sister is on the upper end of average. One is tall. The other is very fucking tall. And the poor guy got fucked.

3 out of 4 kids were blessed in height, 1 got fucked. Unfortunately it had to be the guy. But probability wise it was quite a successful union between a tall man and a short woman. They beat the odds three times.