What thing I am estranged by my own side why do we support taking away females right again

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
I never got this fact why would we stoop so low to force another person to do x without their permission does one not see something inherently immoral in that.

It's a strange concept tbqh

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Lumbersexual

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
machine replaced man. so women can move from the kitchen. biologically, females are weaker and smaller and they are happy this way. if u give them power, they seek more powerful men.

machine replaced man. so women can move from the kitchen. biologically, females are weaker and smaller and they are happy this way. if u give them power, they seek more powerful men.

Again the question essentially boils down to us forcing someone else cause we feel we know what's best for someone else

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Again the question essentially boils down to us forcing someone else cause we feel we know what's best for someone else
thats how cucks think and thats why we are here

I cant understand a single thread by you ded srs. And you dont use any punctuation. Bro are you low iq?

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Deleted member 1774
Yes mate, this concept is called "the social contract"

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Brunosardine, Ritalincel and 1 other person
... Shitty concept that is retarded in logic
Literally impossible to have any kind of society without it and one is always automatically formed whenever 2 or more human beings interact so...true independence is kind of a fucking myth

Literally impossible to have any kind of society without it and one is always automatically formed whenever 2 or more human beings interact so...true independence is kind of a fucking myth

Milton friedman plus years of libertarian foundations refutes this one way is a social contract is always volantary the moment you add something like a ultimate arbiter that's when shit wrecks havoc

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 3990 and Brunosardine
Milton friedman plus years of libertarian foundations refutes this one way is a social contract is always volantary the moment you add something like a ultimate arbiter that's when shit wrecks havoc
Completely illusionary distinction seeing as pressure is always involved in a social contract, "voluntary" or "non-voluntary" is a myth, the rule of life is "quid pro quo". People who claim that social contracts can suddenly become non-voluntary are only drawing some arbitrary distinction along a pressure gradient "oh yeah here's the magical point where its immoral", it is meaningless because it is arbitrary.
Plus Milton Friedman is probably a Jew, my Jewdar is tingling hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Completely illusionary distinction seeing as pressure is always involved in a social contract, "voluntary" or "non-voluntary" is a myth, the rule of life is "quid pro quo". People who claim that social contracts can suddenly become non-voluntary are only drawing some arbitrary distinction along a pressure gradient "oh yeah here's the magical point where its immoral", it is meaningless because it is arbitrary.
Plus Milton Friedman is probably a Jew, my Jewdar is tingling hard.

Guilt by association if your doubting someone off his ethnic origins the only Jews that are the problem is the religion.

As for immoral natural law is a real morals are objective

As for the social contract argument individual contracts have worked in many societies ffs America didn't even have income tax for the first 100 years

• Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood