What tinted bb cream yall recommend

CarrotMaxxer

CarrotMaxxer

NTpilled coper
title
pale as shit, would like to not be anymore 👍

None they too obvious

Or just fix the root cause issue? Eat more retinol (saturated animal fats like raw butter or beef liver) based foods and get in the sun. No excuse to be pale and sickly.

Or just fix the root cause issue? Eat more retinol (saturated animal fats like raw butter or beef liver) based foods and get in the sun. No excuse to be pale and sickly.
where am i supposed to get beef liver from? also its winter so no sun

where am i supposed to get beef liver from? also its winter so no sun
Any farmers market or on the internet. If you eat beef liver daily you'd be less pale even without being in the sun. I can attest to it myself. I eat so much retinol I constantly look tanned even when I'm not.

Also, your name is "CarrotMaxxer", which is ironic because the ratio of beta carotene to retinol is about 12:1 when it's converted in the body, so, in order for you to get the equivalent of one serving of liver's retinol you'd have to eat about 5kg worth of carrots. Just eat liver instead bro. Other good sources are eggs, raw cheese, oily fish, cod liver oil, ghee etc.

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
in what way did u try it
dyed my hair + eyebrows, fucked around with my hairstyle, tried acting mysterious. Essentially followed your thread, Im just too much of a manlet for it to look good

• +1
Reactions: DildoFaggins
Any farmers market or on the internet. If you eat beef liver daily you'd be less pale even without being in the sun. I can attest to it myself. I eat so much retinol I constantly look tanned even when I'm not.

Also, your name is "CarrotMaxxer", which is ironic because the ratio of beta carotene to retinol is about 12:1 when it's converted in the body, so, in order for you to get the equivalent of one serving of liver's retinol you'd have to eat about 5kg worth of carrots. Just eat liver instead bro. Other good sources are eggs, raw cheese, oily fish, cod liver oil, ghee etc.
yeah i used to spam carrots like a retard jfl, didnt work well, hence the thread. will go buy some beef liver, thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
dyed my hair + eyebrows, fucked around with my hairstyle, tried acting mysterious. Essentially followed your thread, Im just too much of a manlet for it to look good
Ah I see, that sucks. Yeah you might need to try and find another niche then