What to do about social pressure

albanian_chad

albanian_chad

MOGGER OF BALKAN
I always got pressured into getting into fights or do stupid stuff.I wanna look cool tbh it was just for the starter since i was in new school i didnt wanna look weak

By not wanting to look weak by caving into peer pressure you are exactly weak. Stop caring about what others think.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, R@m@, albanian_chad and 1 other person
Hop on a test cycle.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty and albanian_chad
Get jacked

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad
you need to be your real self so you can make decisions on how to behave without pressure

• +1
By not wanting to look weak by caving into peer pressure you are exactly weak. Stop caring about what others think.
Tbh this is so real but i cant stop doing that

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
isolate from people and become a outside like me

Just be a sigma male (autistic loner mentally ill schizo) like me

do not put on social masks and be yourself people can usually tell when youre faking it

cool people are usually being themselves
Bro im my self but i just do stupid stuff and get into fight from peers pressure

Tbh this is so real but i cant stop doing that
Judging by your user title, you seem rather young. Well, it's not easy to adapt that mentality but as you will grow older, it will happen more easily if you want to make that switch. The desire to fit in with others as a teen is normal, and their perception of you is important to teens. But you should know that teens are stupid, they are idiots. So you shouldn't care about what they say or think if that doesn't align with who you are. You will learn this, enjoy your life.

• +1