what to do for narrow jaw and inward gonions

M

macaronidog

Iron
i'm 15 and i got a really narrow bigonial width with a pointy chin . I also have really inward gonions with a short ramus. is it over or can i still do smth about it. Both my dad and brother have really strong square jaws . although my other features are the same only my jaw is different and no im not recessed .

it's not genetic it's hard foodmaxxing post 2yo, it's just related to proper mandible mass which will give proper masseter projection
that means I can save my lil siblings, thanks man

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
i'm 15 and i got a really narrow bigonial width with a pointy chin . I also have really inward gonions with a short ramus. is it over or can i still do smth about it. Both my dad and brother have really strong square jaws . although my other features are the same only my jaw is different and no im not recessed .
puberty.

I was like you. I have very inward gonions and I never believed that I could get a strong jaw with hollow cheeks. Then when I had the money instead of buying a nice car I went to a plastic surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, geenk worg and counterintuitive
I was like you. I have very inward gonions and I never believed that I could get a strong jaw with hollow cheeks. Then when I had the money instead of buying a nice car I went to a plastic surgeon.

mirin

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
m

m

mirin your acension bhai but is it possible to get the jaw just a bit wider and not really wider like yours . idt it will suit my face

how did your maxilla get more projected and eyes get deeper set from just surgery

how did your maxilla get more projected and eyes get deeper set from just surgery
I think my maxilla is the same I just got more forward projection in the malar area and enhanced the chin projection. Eyes are also the same maybe is just the angle of the camera. Also you could get fillers for a subtle enhancement

The jaw angle should be rounder but anyways good ascention