What to do if I left evidence in the car?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
This is just a story of my imagination. Let’s say character 1 commits abduction and then murder. And let’s say he doesn’t want to bother with covering his car seats with plastic covers to leave no DNA, skin flakes or hair. Now let’s say he’s already done it, what can he do so if the police came to him they wouldn’t find anything in his car? Throw the car seats period?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, SkinjobCatastrophe and 3 others
  • Contact your local FBI office or closest international office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
  • Call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324) for the Major Case Contact Center
  • Call (866) 720-5721 to report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief to the National Center for Disaster Fraud or write to NCDF, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4909.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 6217, gamma and 5 others
  • Contact your local FBI office or closest international office 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
  • Call 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324) for the Major Case Contact Center
  • Call (866) 720-5721 to report fraud, waste, and abuse involving disaster relief to the National Center for Disaster Fraud or write to NCDF, Baton Rouge, LA 70821-4909.
Dude we’re supposed to help each other

Isn't if funny that rape and rope are only one character away from each other?

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ShowerMaxxing, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
I knew who the poster was just by the thread title

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 12827
Yes because nobody else has the balls or the motivation for that matter
Theoretically if that crime was committed you should deep clean the car using a car vacuum, then use dish soap and water to clean all upholstery, even if you use plastic covers.

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
Theoretically if that crime was committed you should deep clean the car using a car vacuum, then use dish soap and water to clean all upholstery, even if you use plastic covers.
It would be sus, why did he clean it at that time?

• Hmm...
Or just leave the car somewhere in the mountains or the desert and say that it was stolen

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 12827
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and .*my*.
Sounds like what Alexis Sharkey's husband wondered and eventually, fixed.

• Woah
Even tho this is a eugene thread

you’d be surprised how much dna a person gives off by just sitting in place

Sweat, skin cells shedding, hair/eyelashes, fingerprints

if u get blood in the car forget it, blood can be detected even if you use bleach

over for op

+ even if u leave the car in the middle of no where there’s gonna be that one white guy jogging at 5 am that magically discovers ur abandoned vehicle

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels, .*my*. and AlexAP
There's no hope for OP.

Rope

Rope1

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, .*my*., gamma and 1 other person
Thats a witness
So what? He doesn’t know that there’s evidence in the car. And even if they asked him there would be no evidence at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
Even tho this is a eugene thread

you’d be surprised how much dna a person gives off by just sitting in place

Sweat, skin cells shedding, hair/eyelashes, fingerprints

if u get blood in the car forget it, blood can be detected even if you use bleach

over for op

+ even if u leave the car in the middle of no where there’s gonna be that one white guy jogging at 5 am that magically discovers ur abandoned vehicle
Then I will burn it

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Today I am convinced that retards exist. Imagine looking like OP and wasting your time writing garbage threads instead of slaying wtf.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Petsmart, BigJimsWornOutTires, gamma and 1 other person
Today I am convinced that retards exist. Imagine looking like OP and wasting your time writing garbage threads instead of slaying wtf.
Girls don’t think that I’m worthy. I don’t know what I should do for them to stop hating me.

get ur car professionally deep cleaned

• Woah
People burn the cars for a reason...

• Woah
Drive out to some abandoned location in the middle of nowhere and leave the car there, and report your car stolen in the morning. You will have to walk back to your place and make sure no one sees you and make sure to come up with something for an alibi.

• Woah
Drive out to some abandoned location in the middle of nowhere and leave the car there, and report your car stolen in the morning. You will have to walk back to your place and make sure no one sees you and make sure to come up with something for an alibi.
if he becomes a suspect and was dumb enough to bring his phone while abandoning his car, they could use cell towers to track his previous locations which would easily pinpoint him to being
the guy that did it

he’ll have a struggle finding his way back home without a cellphone since he’d have to drive miles to abandon his car

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and SkinjobCatastrophe
I can visually partake in the world you all live in but I can no longer participate. I am in spectator mode for the rest of my life now.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
if he becomes a suspect and was dumb enough to bring his phone while abandoning his car, they could use cell towers to track his previous locations which would easily pinpoint him to being
the guy that did it

he’ll have a struggle finding his way back home without a cellphone since he’d have to drive miles to abandon his car
Thats true but as long as he leaves his phone at home it will be alright, that could be good for his alibi too. Even if he takes the car way out in to the middle of nowhere I think he could remember how to get back, as long as he makes good mental notes on his way. Worst case scenario just take some water and some clif bars with you so if it takes a while to get back he wont die

Users who are viewing this thread

Back