What to do if tret fucks your skin (not purging)

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
Inb4 “Muh purging” “muh 2-6 weeks” I got prescribed tret by a dermatologist for very mild acne. I have been using it since august and now my skin is absolutely fucked. Pretty bad acne. I even have scarring on my face. Should I hop on Taz, low dose of accutane? Keep in mind I’m 16 5’10 with growth plates open. Being a skincel is BRUTAL suifuel. Never wanted to rope more in my life. Thanks in advance bhais

Fix diet

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and IAMNOTANINCEL
Accutane will give you acne scars as well
Don't hop on accutane yet you might grow a inch or too

Use sandwich method and apply every 3-5 days at the start. You clearly have a strong effect on it.

Apply moisturizer, 5 minutes later apply tret and then moisturizer 10 minutes again

stop tret nigga, I had the saame thing. The acne will heal after a while, just use a moisturizer

Throw tret in the garbage and start eating raw meat

• JFL
Reactions: mog_me
Inb4 “Muh purging” “muh 2-6 weeks” I got prescribed tret by a dermatologist for very mild acne. I have been using it since august and now my skin is absolutely fucked. Pretty bad acne. I even have scarring on my face. Should I hop on Taz, low dose of accutane? Keep in mind I’m 16 5’10 with growth plates open. Being a skincel is BRUTAL suifuel. Never wanted to rope more in my life. Thanks in advance bhais
Kiss tube idk

Because of the bacteria in raw meat
you get used to it and your body needs them. the reason ppl get sick every 2 months is because they want to be 'clean' by washing their hands, not eating off the floor etc. If you expose your body to bacteria, it gets used to it and starts thriving on it.

I haven't gotten sick in 2 years, I got passed covid, the flu and stomach flu by my mother and I noticed nothing while she was sick for days

• +1
Sv3rige lost sensation in his nerves when he ate bone marrow. He talked about it. You need a good source
that is true, you need a good source. Don't buy your meats from supermarkets, go to a butcher
@mog_me

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and mog_me
you get used to it and your body needs them. the reason ppl get sick every 2 months is because they want to be 'clean' by washing their hands, not eating off the floor etc. If you expose your body to bacteria, it gets used to it and starts thriving on it.

I haven't gotten sick in 2 years, I got passed covid, the flu and stomach flu by my mother and I noticed nothing while she was sick for days
Damn. I was on an antibiotic for my acne for months and my gut health got nuked I think. I’ve been getting sick a lot lately

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Damn. I was on an antibiotic for my acne for months and my gut health got nuked I think. I’ve been getting sick a lot lately
that's probably the reason you break out aswell, acne stems from gut and liver issues so fix that and acne will be fixed. Humans are meant to be dirty animals so all that hand sanitising and 'staying clean' bs is cope.

• +1
that's probably the reason you break out aswell, acne stems from gut and liver issues so fix that and acne will be fixed. Humans are meant to be dirty animals so all that hand sanitising and 'staying clean' bs is cope.
How tf do I fix my gut

• +1
Btw I’ve been off the antibiotic for almost a month now

• Love it
I use vanicream moisturiser in sandwich method with tret from skinorac and it works great

Use sandwich method and apply every 3-5 days at the start. You clearly have a strong effect on it.

Apply moisturizer, 5 minutes later apply tret and then moisturizer 10 minutes again
Initially apply a "light" moisturizer then after it dries , apply tret and instead of 10 minutes I would recommend waiting a good 20-25 mins or so then applying a "heavy" moisturizer , for this I strongly recommend urea cream.