What to do on first date

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

3 Week NoFap Streak
wanted to invite her to eating get food and then go to my nearby house and watch a anime series called Gantz

opinion ?
hey

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
just get a coffee or maybe pizza
and don't invite her to watch anime nigga

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Velvet
What to do on first date? Play the raping game.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, IWantToMax and Framletgod
dont pay for her

fuck her tight asshole

i usually like to do something fun like go to an arcade tbh

whats an arcade?
just a place with a bunch of games

img6711*750xx6000-3381-0-0.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
improvise adapt overcome

suck his dicc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
I fucked up my first date

Walk around with her around town just talking and flirting, take her to get something to eat, take her back to your place to watch anime flirt and make a move on her.

She’s going back to your place bro I’m 100% sure it’s fine to make a move on her there but build the chemistry up through the date

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2426
if you're gonna watch an anime you should watch your name or a silent voice; i liked both of them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Flawless first date idea: walking in a nice park.
It's free, it's not as boring as sitting somewhere for 40 minutes waiting for food, you can leave whenever you want (if the date is going bad or if yall both want to go to a place nearby ect.) and most importantly it is slightly romantic. Not so romantic that it is obvious to the girl that you are trying hard, but a sort of mellow romantic that will probably help set a nice mix of low pressure environment and low intensity sexual tension

I've taken like 10 girls to this same park near my house and it literally never goes wrong. I always ATLEAST end up with a nice first kiss and usually end up having a fun night.

• Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Flawless first date idea: walking in a nice park.
It's free, it's not as boring as sitting somewhere for 40 minutes waiting for food, you can leave whenever you want (if the date is going bad or if yall both want to go to a place nearby ect.) and most importantly it is slightly romantic. Not so romantic that it is obvious to the girl that you are trying hard, but a sort of mellow romantic that will probably help set a nice mix of low pressure environment and low intensity sexual tension

I've taken like 10 girls to this same park near my house and it literally never goes wrong. I always ATLEAST end up with a nice first kiss and usually end up having a fun night.
NT tbh

p in v only date

Walk around with her around town just talking and flirting, take her to get something to eat, take her back to your place to watch anime flirt and make a move on her.

She’s going back to your place bro I’m 100% sure it’s fine to make a move on her there but build the chemistry up through the date
Build chemistry. Damn should have read this before

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer