what to do/take before going on date

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

bruxism saves lives
date this evening

what should i do this morning to look best tn? don’t have drugs for debloat, so all natty shit pls.

got potassium supp - do i take?
do i weight lift this morning or cardio or something?
etc

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Pump sesh 30 mins before the date

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Giorgio and BrutalMogger
Halotestin as preworkout

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, ChadOrDeath, ZAATOP4 and 2 others
🔒 Thread is Not open for further replies.

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
date this evening

what should i do this morning to look best tn? don’t have drugs for debloat, so all natty shit pls.

etc
just shower bro

• +1
Reactions: iwillsuemeta and BrutalMogger
Ask her bodycount before the date and if it’s more than one, just skip the date and ask her to come over and fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZAATOP4, LegitUser, boss8055 and 2 others
starve all day, potassium supplement + a lot of water

if ur planning wearing a t shirt hit the gym and get a pump hit some cardio after

obviously take a shower after u do all that ur gonna smell like shit

if ur wearing a suit or a long sleeve shirt it doesnt really matter to hit the gym u can just do cardio to get rid of water retention in ur face

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and appealmaxed
add 1 to that number and multiply by 10 to get real body count
i’d typically agree, but it’s actually true. i’ve spoken to many people who tried to get w her and never managed jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, BrutalMogger and Johnny_Sins
date this evening

etc
Get cardio in to debloat and ofc take ur pottaisum. You can lift too it doesn’t really matter

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and appealmaxed
starve all day, potassium supplement + a lot of water

if ur planning wearing a t shirt hit the gym and get a pump hit some cardio after

obviously take a shower after u do all that ur gonna smell like shit

if ur wearing a suit or a long sleeve shirt it doesnt really matter to hit the gym u can just do cardio to get rid of water retention in ur face
caffeine help reduce bloat?
i ate 6 eggs so i dont feel shit as breakfast, and i leave at 4pm so won’t eat till leave.
do potassium supps really make diff? i got but never really used
will be wearing long sleeve, but i am at gym now. will do some weight lifting then finish with some cardio.

• +1
Reactions: justgottado and BrutalMogger
Get cardio in to debloat and ofc take ur pottaisum. You can lift too it doesn’t really matter
potassium make noticeable diff? i have but never used?
cardio as in running or stairmaster or just like walking?

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
running/stair master to break a sweat or just walking
@cavy

caffeine help reduce bloat?
i ate 6 eggs so i dont feel shit as breakfast, and i leave at 4pm so won’t eat till leave.
do potassium supps really make diff? i got but never really used
will be wearing long sleeve, but i am at gym now. will do some weight lifting then finish with some cardio.
idk ive never had caffeine in my life also if u really want u could bonesmash ur zygos a bit to get them to pop a little more i personally do it an hour before going on dates or going to an event so it gives time to get rid of the redness but still keeps a bit of the inflammation to fraud bone and from the front get that hollowed cheek look

i also notice i get more compliments on the way my bone structure looks or however normies describe it when i do this

anyways gl boyo

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and appealmaxed
anyways gl boyo
much appreciated bro.
idk ive never had caffeine in my life
from what i’ve read on forum, it helps de bloat so i will use and maybe some cardio also
also if u really want u could bonesmash ur zygos a bit to get them to pop a little more i personally do it an hour before going on dates or going to an event so it gives time to get rid of the redness but still keeps a bit of the inflammation to fraud bone and from the front get that hollowed cheek look

i also notice i get more compliments on the way my bone structure looks or however normies describe it when i do this
never really done bonesmashing, so i wont really do tbh.

• +1
Reactions: 0steotomy
date this evening

etc
dont drink any water, 1000 mg of potassium, literally just starve and water fast LOL

never really done bonesmashing, so i wont really do tbh.
yea thats fine i just feel i look better when i do it and its just something ive been doing so i just recommended it if u really wanted to do it

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
yea thats fine i just feel i look better when i do it and its just something ive been doing so i just recommended it if u really wanted to do it
Maybe placebo send before and after of the bone you hit

• +1
na there defo is swelling after that makes it appear larger periodically, but doesn’t lead to long term gain imo so no point

• +1
Reactions: justgottado and 0steotomy
i dont have pictures but i was talking about inflammation i only do it to make it look like my bones are bigger than they really are

• +1
na there defo is swelling after that makes it appear larger periodically, but doesn’t lead to long term gain imo so no point
Nigga please dont smash your head with a hammer before a date

• +1
Reactions: justgottado
what about cardio?

• JFL
fuck that jfl. it’s a meme thread

potassium make noticeable diff? i have but never used?
cardio as in running or stairmaster or just like walking?
Honestly doesn’t matter what type of cardio just make sure you work up a sweat. And honestly depends on how much sodium your eating as well try to eat very low sodium and more potassium. Then it will definitely be a noticeable difference 👍🏼

• +1
Shampoo
Milk scrub
Toothpaste
Toothbrush
Feminine wash
Astroglide