LEAKING OG 100% DEBLOAT METHOD - ANY BF%

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Today is the 2 minute hollow cheek method, known as waterpulling.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

Back in the looksmax.me days, even Jordan admitted to waterpulling:

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

The procedure? Ever so simple.

• Get a sterile insulin syringe.

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.

Caution! do NOT wipe the needle tip with the swab!

Alcohol removes the silicone covering on the needle, causing it to become dull.

You will 100% hurt yourself with a dull needle tip.

• Then, prepare to insert the needle in the correct spot.
    To find the correct spot:
    - Start from the extremity of your lip
    - Go 1 inch laterally
    - Go .5 of an inch upwards

The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

• Now, delicately start pulling the plunger.
    If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

• Still delicately, pull harder.
    You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Use a new sterile syringe next time you waterpull.

Expectable results:

As I showed in my other thread, these pictures were taken three days apart.
Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.
I pulled 0.2ml from each cheek.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

That's it for waterpulling folks.
I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.

Work smart, not hard.

pneumo, the debloat king 👑

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, schizo echochamber, LooksThinker and 92 others
GIF by Giphy QA

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, yayatourer, callisto and 1 other person
did read

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, BowlCutMogger, redmaxx and 2 others
Legit thread

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and RichardSpencel
badass thread

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
always dropping gems

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, reptiles, redmaxx and 5 others
Based

• Love it
Bookmarked, also nice to see you back

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, aspiringexcel, HarrierDuBois and 1 other person
stop posting shit like this when you know all the tiktok normies will infiltrate the site. Keep this gatekept.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 31238, Deleted member 19766 and 15 others
No don't leak this you fucking nigga.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 31238, bndar.337 and 11 others
Nigga

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 43585, Deleted member 19766 and 7 others
enjoy ban

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766, 80iq and 2 others
we look pretty similar, u got a ds i can msg u on?

• +1
Fuck this it’s all over the tiktok fags will get all over this shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766, xXTheGamerGod69Xx and 4 others
BRO THIS IS TOO POWERFUL WE CANT RELEASE IT YET!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766, redmaxx and 8 others

Descender

Everything i do just makes it worse​

JoinedOct 2, 2022Posts145Reputation202
stop posting shit like this when you know all the tiktok normies will infiltrate the site. Keep this gatekept.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 30679
Delete this for the TikTok faggots man please @pneumocystosis we NEED an edge.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 19766, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
W

• Love it
Its still over i wont be doing it but tiktokers probably will.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and pneumocystosis
Because of Master's half-assed attempt at preserving our knowledge, I've decided to leak every OG and gatekept looksmaxxing method.

I don't give a fuck anymore, I will leak a gatekept looksmax EVERY DAY until I get banned.

Some of you OG lookism users may remember this, as it was very popular back in the day.

This method allows you to temporarily rid your cheeks from water and lower-levels of subcutaneous fat, by sucking them out with a syringe.

View attachment 2371823

This pic is from 2018 or 2019, I don't remember exactly when the dude posted the screenshot on here.

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

• Get a disinfectant swab (with alcohol in the formula), and wipe the centre of your cheek.
    View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788
    The cross should be the area of insertion. It's just below the zygomatic bone for most people.

It is important to accurately insert within that area to avoid damaging any nerves.
    Once you've found the spot, carefully insert the needle at a 90° angle into your skin, MAKING SURE THE PLUNGER IS ALL THE WAY DOWN OF COURSE, LIKE THIS:

View attachment 2371793

• As soon as you feel the needle touch the inner part of your cheek, stop pushing it in.
    ‎‎

If you're doing it correctly, you may feel a slight tension when you start pulling.
    This is simply because of the difference in pressure between the needle barrel and the inside of your cheek.

You should now feel a warm feeling in your cheek, as a mixture of semi-crystallised water and fatty tissues fill up the needle.
    I suggest pulling out no more than 0.3ml in one go. This alone will hollow you out
    incredibly.

‎ ‎
  • Once you pull the needle out, wipe your skin with the alcohol swab to avoid infections.
    ‎‎

• You can now empty the needle in the sink and proceed the same way on the other cheek.
    ‎‎
It's fine to keep the same syringe for both cheeks. Make sure to throw it away after you're done though.

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

Jordan already admitted to waterpulling, but some also suspect he also used SSRIs to complete the chiselled look.
If you want SSRIs, order them directly from an online pharmacy, as it's a nightmare to get a presciption for them in the West.

My results:

This was 1 year ago, in the midst of my looksmaxxing journey, my second time waterpulling.
You can see a tiny scar I made in my cheek because I nearly dropped the needle and jabbed it in too hard.

Anyway, the results should last 1 to 2 weeks depending on your eating habits and how much subcutaneous fat you've pulled out.

I wouldn't suggest doing this more than once a month. You should let your skin fully heal.

I'll see you tomorrow for a nose shrinking guide, archived from lookism.net back in 2018.

Work smart, not hard.

Bro thx but I'm 16

• +1
Now drop the DIY buccal fat removal guide

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, j05, Deleted member 19766 and 6 others

View attachment 2371823

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788

View attachment 2371793

‎‎

incredibly.

‎ ‎
    ‎‎

‎‎

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

My results:

Work smart, not hard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, humanoidsub7, RichardSpencel and 3 others
@pneumocystosis just keep this up for a short period of time and then request for it to be deleted.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
i hope no tiktok fag will do this,i already know mods will delete this because its so op

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, humanoidsub7, RichardSpencel and 2 others
@pneumocystosis the only people you hurt by doing this is us looksmaxers.
Total: 12,459 (Looksmaxers: 747, Bluepillers: 11,712)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, IMOGYOU, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
I don't know about this, as with most areas storing the storing of liquid worsens over time when drained (cauliflower ear, lymphatic drainage). There's also the risk of infection which no matter how much you try and stay sterile can happen, and will definitely make you look even more bloated because of swelling.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, mirrormogger, Deleted member 21863 and 5 others
Also for everyone viewing this (including y'all non-members), remember that even something like this will mean jackshit if your other features, including but not limited to the zygomatic processes and general buccal area, are bad in the first place. Or at least, your results will be reduced and/or unharmonious.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: esoteric, Agendum and pneumocystosis
BRO THIS IS TOO POWERFUL WE CANT RELEASE IT YET!
No don't leak this you fucking nigga.

WE SHOULD ALL LEAK THE MOST GATEKEPT LOOKSMAXXING INFORMATION.

THIS WILL BE OUR REVENGE ON MASTER, WHO LET YEARS OF OUR WORK GET HANDED OVER TO LAZY, UNKNOWLEDGEABLE AND UNDESERVING NORMIES.

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, soover4me, redmaxx and 8 others
why the fuck would you leak this have you lost your mind i thought we talked about keeping the holy grails away even from the forum

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, RichardSpencel and Sondern

View attachment 2371823

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788

View attachment 2371793

‎‎

incredibly.

‎ ‎
    ‎‎

‎‎

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

My results:

Work smart, not hard.

Horrible idea for a temporary effect. You'd be better off taking diuretics

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
why the fuck would you leak this have you lost your mind i thought we talked about keeping the holy grails away even from the forum
Ikr we talked about this privately @TRUE_CEL Take this down.

It's mid anyways. Let the normies pull out .001 ml of fluid out of their bum cheeks just to get slightly less bloated for 5 minutes. Let them scar themselves who cares

• +1
Reactions: icedancer, MrOrion and ptg405
Ikr we talked about this privately @TRUE_CEL Take this down.
No one is making good threads anyways. Maybe this is a good thing

I’ve been here for a long time first time seeing this shit

Isn’t this dangerous lmao? Like couldn’t it fuck with your fat pads

Looking extremely sucked in isn’t always a good thing especially if you’re older

Your nasolfolds and Marrionette lines look worse in the after, even though it’s a shit after pic with different lighting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Agendum, SteveRogers and 4 others
Game is game

WE SHOULD ALL LEAK THE MOST GATEKEPT LOOKSMAXXING INFORMATION.

THIS WILL BE OUR REVENGE ON MASTER, WHO LET YEARS OF OUR WORK GET HANDED OVER TO LAZY, UNKNOWLEDGEABLE AND UNDESERVING NORMIES.

JOIN THE MOVEMENT!
Sounds like revenge on me but go off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, ricepheno and ptg405
Good thread bookmarked will do this later when i am home

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis and edodalic29
Good thread, like always . I have a UPDATE for losalt @pneumocystosis : After a couple hours im 100% debloated, seriously this is an insane looksmax , thank you bhai

I’ve been here for a long time first time seeing this shit

Isn’t this dangerous lmao? Like couldn’t it fuck with your fat pads

Looking extremely sucked in isn’t always a good thing especially if you’re older

Your nasolfolds and Marrionette lines look worse in the after, even though it’s a shit after pic with different lighting
Not only this but how do you even know if you’re pullling out water and not fat lmfao this shit could be permanent you’re literally pulling shit out ur face

• JFL
THE THREAD IS BACK UP MOTHERFUCKERRRSSSSS.

NO ONE CAN CENSOR ME!

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, Neko arc 14's, Jerryterry129 and 2 others
true dude if everyone does it it will be over for us
I remember actually saving a thread from .net about waterpulling

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and HarrierDuBois
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, CyberPsychodelic, pneumocystosis and 2 others
Doesn’t it comes with complications?

most likely infection

DUNNO if there would be the rebound effects or if you unintentionally removed fat pads.

However, very nice thread never seen such a low inhib acts

@pneumocystosis why don’t you try Eplerenone instead of Lasik or water pulling?

true dude if everyone does it it will be over for us
I remember actually saving a thread from .net about waterpulling
One more genuine advantage gone. Now tiktokers will have Ballou hollows and spread it. @StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StrangerDanger and IMOGYOU
Why are you giving thiys shit out delete this

View attachment 2371823

Anyway.

View attachment 2371759

View attachment 2371886

View attachment 2371771

- Go 1 inch laterally

View attachment 2371788

View attachment 2371793

‎‎

incredibly.

‎ ‎
    ‎‎

‎‎

Expectable results:

View attachment 2371809

My results:

Work smart, not hard.

saved this shit, can’t afford to lose a gem like this one

• Love it
If your fat you should pull 2ml

• +1
Best of the bests

• +1
Reactions: Arditi and pneumocystosis