What to do to get this colour hair?

chadcel;

chadcel;

Solstice
Joined
May 3, 2023
Posts
2,308
Reputation
3,465
I have the same natty hair colour as him, what do I need to do to get the same colour as this?

Is this just bleaching and growing a for a bit to get the brown at the roots?

Hairinspo5
Hairinspo6
 
just buy a walther ppk and draw painting in the walls like shitler did
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chadcel;
aryan genetics
 
put lemon on ur hair and go to sunbathe
 
Bleach hair and get highlights
I think im a bit of a brainlet I might just show a picture to the barber because I looked it up and you need to know what youre doing
 
I think im a bit of a brainlet I might just show a picture to the barber because I looked it up and you need to know what youre doing
yeah go to a salon if your hair is already blonde it seems like you would need brownish /darker highlights you will get the exact same result as him aslong as ur hair is his lenght and not frizzy
 
  • +1
Reactions: chadcel;
yeah go to a salon if your hair is already blonde it seems like you would need brownish /darker highlights you will get the exact same result as him aslong as ur hair is his lenght and not frizzy
Oh I meant like my natural colour is brown so like the dark parts like his acutal natural hair colour when not dyed

My hair is wavy but I think it will still look good just more of a surfer hairstyle rather than copy of his here. I just really liked the colour and length
 
Oh I meant like my natural colour is brown so like the dark parts like his acutal natural hair colour when not dyed

My hair is wavy but I think it will still look good just more of a surfer hairstyle rather than copy of his here. I just really liked the colour and length
Then you need to ask the hair stylist for a bleaching and either brown or black highlights i recommend brown
 

Similar threads

sleer
Replies
6
Views
87
iblamexyz
iblamexyz
excitee
Replies
0
Views
31
excitee
excitee
indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
40
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
89
mxl4chi1
M
Reubenj
Replies
13
Views
54
liunars
liunars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top