What to do when norwooding at 15?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
Cant get fin. And minox is going to destroy my collagen..so what to do? Wait until I norwooded completly and then getting a ht or coping with a hairsystem?

ru588...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 4209
lets rope together brother. Theres no escape honestly, hair transplant wont make your hair as good as before and hair system is basically fucking wig and not sustainable long term, fin and minox are cucked beyond repair and you have to take it for lifetime. only logical choice here is hair transplant or rope
confirmed cope by many people and highly unstable with no chance for regular citizen let alone 15yo baldcel to obtain, be fucking practical cortajane

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vidyacoper
Cant get fin. And minox is going to destroy my collagen..so what to do? Wait until I norwooded completly and then getting a ht or coping with a hairsystem?
stop Crying pussy

stop Crying pussy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4053 and eyearea
lets rope together brother. Theres no escape honestly, hair transplant wont make your hair as good as before and hair system is basically fucking wig and not sustainable long term, fin and minox are cucked beyond repair and you have to take it for lifetime. only logical choice here is hair transplant or rope

confirmed cope by many people and highly unstable with no chance for regular citizen let alone 15yo baldcel to obtain, be fucking practical cortajane
Wtf how isnt there any cure for fuckin baldness it makes me depressing since I have a chadlite face fuck fuck fuck fuck. Are you arab bro?
stop Crying pussy
Yeah bro I just should stop crying I mean I only will lose 2psl points at 15 and going to be invisible for jbs bro thats not a big deal bro its honestly okay I should just be a man bro :feelsgood: :feelsgood:

Wtf how isnt there any cure for fuckin baldness it makes me depressing since I have a chadlite face fuck fuck fuck fuck. Are you arab bro?
turksel, and i doubt you are chadlite compared to your peers tbh, send face in pm, only solution is hair transplant fortunately its cheap but wont work most of time tbh, even if it does maximum hair youll have is like the chico has on your avi

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yeah bro I just should stop crying I mean I only will lose 2psl points at 15 and going to be invisible for jbs bro thats not a big deal bro its honestly okay I should just be a man bro :feelsgood: :feelsgood:
i dont care about you just shave it

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5891, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
i dont care about you just shave it
nigga get the fuck out lmao you arent edgy , and this is looksmaxxing section not offtopic :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
If you are balding at 15 you have shitty balding genes. Get a hair system because even if you get a hairtransplant and hop on fin you are gonna start balding again

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CopingCel
Rope,you don't deserve to spread your subhuman gene

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, CopingCel and BonesAndHarmony
Why don't you try Microneedling? I don't know if it's legit

Attachments

• E44A742A-04D5-42AD-81D0-A36D9807B33E.jpeg
    E44A742A-04D5-42AD-81D0-A36D9807B33E.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 65
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Deleted member 3635, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Killing yourself is the only real cure. We shouldn't have kids with our balding genes. I started balding at 16-17.
Tbh microneedling worked best for me also make sure d3 and iron are high (do blood work)or you will bald faster.

• So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Killing yourself is the only real cure. We shouldn't have kids with our balding genes. I started balding at 16-17.
Tbh microneedling worked best for me also make sure d3 and iron are high (do blood work)or you will bald faster.
Why dont you cope with hairtransplant?

Why dont you cope with hairtransplant?
Because I'm still Norwood 3 not Norwood 7 with diffuse thinning all over. I need to wait to lose more hair before ht or I will have to do several. Also I'm trying to restore my hair by myself IL see if IL improve in a year or 2. Microneedling is bringing back miniaturized hair follicles from slumber. I need to see how far I can push it before IL see if I can restore most of my hair or do hair transplant.

Go see a doctor to see what minerals or vitamins you lack , eat food thats good for hair , be more active, get Exposed to the sun often, these are the basics for hairloss treatment

• +1
Are you black. I know some tricks to make ur hairline look ok if your black or have like curly hair but if not then idk

Are you black. I know some tricks to make ur hairline look ok if your black or have like curly hair but if not then idk
If I was black I wouldt care about hair

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164
approximation of what OP looks like
Unbenannt

• JFL
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony, Hades and Copemaxxing
My eye area diserves to spread. Fucking dickhead
holy faurk mirin hard, top tier pheno
trim the bottom on the brow a lil though it's slightly too wide

Hop on fin when you're done with puberty fully, with foam minox, collagen shouldn't take much of a hit at all, look into ru idk how legit it is.
microneedling too
maybe latisse aswell?
people say It fucks collagen too but so many low iqs around im not sure, worth looking into

holy faurk mirin hard, top tier pheno
trim the bottom on the brow a lil though it's slightly too wide

Hop on fin when you're done with puberty fully, with foam minox, collagen shouldn't take much of a hit at all, look into ru idk how legit it is.
microneedling too
maybe latisse aswell?
people say It fucks collagen too but so many low iqs around im not sure, worth looking into
But that wont stop balding at all thats make me depressing

wtf , just search online . its nothing illegal , why so difficult to get

But that wont stop balding at all thats make me depressing
yes but it can delay it a lot until you're on fin at which point you can regrow some of what's lost and it should be an acceptable hairline and thickness to have.
You've got about the worst norwooding genetics as you can get but acting quickly is key, don't let your face go to waste, try to get the best out of this situation.

yes but it can delay it a lot until you're on fin at which point you can regrow some of what's lost and it should be an acceptable hairline and thickness to have.
You've got about the worst norwooding genetics as you can get but acting quickly is key, don't let your face go to waste, try to get the best out of this situation.
But fin is kinda temporary too. Maybe the best option ist just go bald until my norwood ist stable and than hair transplant? I can use a haursystem to cope this time where I am balding

No way that's you just fucking LOL. That must be some random instagram model

But fin is kinda temporary too. Maybe the best option ist just go bald until my norwood ist stable and than hair transplant? I can use a haursystem to cope this time where I am balding

go to more plates more plates to his hair section . he knows a lot shit

Attachments

• 0F72AA6A-095D-4721-A757-E0C525F77823.jpeg
    0F72AA6A-095D-4721-A757-E0C525F77823.jpeg
    11 KB · Views: 66
  • AC711F0D-7F4F-4762-BE9D-9A51528333DD.jpeg
    AC711F0D-7F4F-4762-BE9D-9A51528333DD.jpeg
    62.9 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7033
hair transplants aren't 100% reliable though, wouldn't risk being stuck a norwooded subhuman myself. Complications can arise, people here act like you can always fall back on it but it's really not the case.

It's a personal decision but if you leave it then you will be norwooding heavily in your prime years, for me that would be unacceptable.
hair systems have drawbacks too, idk enough though, I'd definitely do research before taking that route

fin would get you through your prime.

also pm face, I must see eye area in full glory

hair transplants aren't 100% reliable though, wouldn't risk being stuck a norwooded subhuman myself. Complications can arise, people here act like you can always fall back on it but it's really not the case.

It's a personal decision but if you leave it then you will be norwooding heavily in your prime years, for me that would be unacceptable.
hair systems have drawbacks too, idk enough though, I'd definitely do research before taking that route

fin would get you through your prime.

also pm face, I must see eye area in full glory
Idk bro heard a lot of bad shit about fin but I dont want to waste prime years. Whats wrong with god giving me that norwooding genes
Chadsmax.me
„Chad“ look at my fucked up hairline

Attachments

• 07080411-B692-4522-ADA4-785AD9EDEF48.png
    07080411-B692-4522-ADA4-785AD9EDEF48.png
    59.2 KB · Views: 63
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and CopingHard
Idk bro heard a lot of bad shit about fin but I dont want to waste prime years. Whats wrong with god giving me that norwooding genes

people on here chat a lot of shit like 'mk 677 made my nose massive', It's a ludicrous cope for trash genetics.
Fin obviously has bad possibilities but there's so much fearmongering about it here I can't take much of if seriously, definitely do proper research outside of .me about it before you make a decision

people on here chat a lot of shit like 'mk 677 made my nose massive', It's a ludicrous cope for trash genetics.
Fin obviously has bad possibilities but there's so much fearmongering about it here I can't take much of if seriously, definitely do proper research outside of .me about it before you make a decision
Okay.. what norwood am I btw ?

Attachments

• 815F0B11-0A79-46D0-A56A-8C4E9BAF5BFC.jpeg
    815F0B11-0A79-46D0-A56A-8C4E9BAF5BFC.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 55

Are you retarded :lul:

Okay.. what norwood am I btw ?
Looks like you're closing in on I
your hairline is fine as it is now.
need before and after pics with timeframe for a proper assessment of the hairloss though

Looks like you're closing in on I
your hairline is fine as it is now.
need before and after pics with timeframe for a proper assessment of the hairloss though
Short hair 1 year ago long hair now and and that with browner hair was me as a child

Attachments

• 1962ABAA-4AB3-4D22-B059-4FDB3FEF5FC4.jpeg
    1962ABAA-4AB3-4D22-B059-4FDB3FEF5FC4.jpeg
    48.5 KB · Views: 42
  • 42E6E300-AD95-483A-9C3C-D4F3461B43C6.jpeg
    42E6E300-AD95-483A-9C3C-D4F3461B43C6.jpeg
    54.4 KB · Views: 40
  • 49F5D4DB-FEC1-4244-B696-ECD50491270A.jpeg
    49F5D4DB-FEC1-4244-B696-ECD50491270A.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 41
Short hair 1 year ago long hair now and and that with browner hair was me as a child
looks like you're thinning more than actually receding
you're actual hairline isn't bad at all, it might not be long before it starts getting dodgy though

can't really see changes in hairline between as a kid and 1 year ago cos of the way your hair was then but you don't look to be thinning a year ago so I see minimal change in terms of hairline position but it's definitely much less intact than a year ago. Your peak has kind of shrunk back into the rest of your hair a bit too, fine for now but idk how long it's gonna hold up.

• So Sad
looks like you're thinning more than actually receding
you're actual hairline isn't bad at all, it might not be long before it starts getting dodgy though

can't really see changes in hairline between as a kid and 1 year ago cos of the way your hair was then but you don't look to be thinning a year ago so I see minimal change in terms of hairline position but it's definitely much less intact than a year ago. Your peak has kind of shrunk back into the rest of your hair a bit too, fine for now but idk how long it's gonna hold up.
Is growing a beard an indicator for norwooding? And bro I thinned my hair by myself (was retarted idea) told the barber I want thinner hair

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6475
Is growing a beard an indicator for norwooding? And bro I thinned my hair by myself (was retarted idea) told the barber I want thinner hair
beard is linked to dht but not norwooding genetics.
your barber wouldn't have thinned it at the roots though

• So Sad