What to do when norwooding at 15?

shit i never saw this pic, you are 100% future baldcel, im sorry my son :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE ME The fuck ALONE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAA :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:
beard is linked to dht but not norwooding genetics.
your barber wouldn't have thinned it at the roots though
Maybe because I masturbate 8 times a day it thinned?:cry: Is there hope?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
It's in your best interests to curb that behavior but doubt any effect on hair I'm afraid
I feel like you think your norwooding worse than you are though, as it is it's really not that bad.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LEAVE ME The fuck ALONE AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAA :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

No its bcuz you have baldsel genes

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 4

Yes stop fapping ur depleting urself of a shit ton of minerals

• So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Can you show me some pics of some one with the same hairline as me?
Not sure how I could find that tbh, It's similar enough to mine but with better sides and thinning a lil at the front where as mine isn't.
IMG 0738

• So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing
My eye area diserves to spread. Fucking dickhead
??? You arent even balding
Idk bro heard a lot of bad shit about fin but I dont want to waste prime years. Whats wrong with god giving me that norwooding genes

„Chad“ look at my fucked up hairline
Literally nothing wrong with it you retard

tbh you can’t take any anti hair loss drugs at 15, some actual things you can do:

run cover up game with a fringe, pray it isn’t windy

become a cap guy - wear caps constantly so when it gets worse it won’t seem suspicious that ur wearing a cap 24/7

You embrace baldness. Really, what else are you going to do?

head transplant

You can get alfatradiol, stemoxydine or redensyl. Tbf these are absolute pussy options and not as strong as RU, minox and fin/duta, but they do work and have no sides.