WHAT TO DO WHEN ONEITIS NOTICES YOUR SCHIZO POSTS ON. ORG

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
i wont't tell you that this has happened but in case your posts where you told that you hate eomen do drugs and aant to kill everyone has been revealed, can I still fucking hope for her to have no fear od me. Btw I know the answer, it all matters on looks, If I was a chad that won't have happened. Never would believe my oneitis to browse on.org and reading my schizo mysoginist posts btw. Its over for my

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, gigell, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
Dudes maybe if she reads that I am dark triad on this forum will she have more attraction towards me? Lifufuel. Over for me either

I literally posted that I do drugs in order to fucking seduce a female and that I rape underaged women. Its literally over for me becauss I am sub5

Who the fuck told her that shit you are not my incel bro you will burn in hell as well as reborn in my appearance in curse

fucking rope ya dumb nigger

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Over if she leaks

If you were chad, she'd think you are just a broken biohacking eccentric genius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xegigi and ItsOverCel
Over if she leaks

If you were chad, she'd think you are just a broken biohacking eccentric genius
Based
They literally simp for convicted raper chads
If incel posts on org it automatically means he is a threat to society. So over. Dude imagine being in such a preposterous situation. Imagine simping for a foid for months and she sees your schizo posts on org that normies have revealed to her. Can you fucking imagine that shit

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Based
They literally simp for convicted raper chads
If incel posts on org it automatically means he is a threat to society. So over. Dude imagine being in such a preposterous situation. Imagine simping for a foid for months and she sees your schizo posts on org that normies have revealed to her. Can you fucking imagine that shit
How tf do people know you have a .org account?

Did you tell anyone or have they just recognised your face and are .org users themselves

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
How tf do people know you have a .org account?

Did you tell anyone or have they just recognised your face and are .org users themselves
Idk bro normies somehow managed to find my org account and displaymy posts to a foid I simp for and betabux. Broooo

• So Sad
Reactions: n9wiff
Idk bro normies somehow managed to find my org account and displaymy posts to a foid I simp for and betabux. Broooo
Thats why you never post your full face here retard

Thats why you never post your full face here retard
I thought only badg96 and james sapphire ans some based sub1 truecels would read my schizo posts that I wrote while potheadmaxxing. Why would normies ever get there

Ask pneumo

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Dude WHAT NORMIES DO EVEN FORGET ON .ORG THEY LITERALLY CAN FIND ANY SCHIZO POST YOU POST. NEVER REVEAL YOUR FUCKING FACE IF YOU DARK TRIAD POST ON THIS GODDAMN FORUM

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Im on extremely high dose on illegal stimulants rn and started talking with voices in my head and think FBI is about to breach into my basement for the reason I darktriadpost on this forum. I have to find a hideout someone help me

just delete that shit man

Whatever the reason normies are stalking my based posts is yet to be inverstigated, no matter how hard I try normies will always ruin my based rizz, I am on extremely high dose of stimulants that most of you would die from, my purpose is to find which normies rot on this forum and save your schizoposting from being revealed to our rivals. We have to summon a secret convocation for the purpose of finding secret FBI agents and deprive them of sex

Whatever the reason normies are stalking my based posts is yet to be inverstigated, no matter how hard I try normies will always ruin my based rizz, I am on extremely high dose of stimulants that most of you would die from, my purpose is to find which normies rot on this forum and save your schizoposting from being revealed to our rivals. We have to summon a secret convocation for the purpose of finding secret FBI agents and deprive them of sex
sigmapilled tbh

Im on extremely high dose on illegal stimulants rn and started talking with voices in my head and think FBI is about to breach into my basement for the reason I darktriadpost on this forum. I have to find a hideout someone help me
Stop with the drugs man, get help, and destroy everything you have rn so the cops don't have evidence.