What to do when someone cuts the line in front of you?

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
How do yall handle it?

I usually challenge them to a fight but no one has accepted thus far

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Costcosuperstore, Aero and 2 others
Grab their neck and slam them to the ground

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
@The Grinch thotts?

Nothing, because I don’t think it’s a big deal. But most guys act like you. One time my Slavic friend with really wide shoulders and who’s 6’2” almost cut in line in front of some black guy with his younger son and I was standing from afar and looking at him, he was looking down at first but then noticed my friend and wanted to speak up, but then he saw his build and changed his mind. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, MostGLSlayer and BitchBoy
Nothing, because I don’t think it’s a big deal. But most guys act like you. One time my Slavic friend with really wide shoulders and who’s 6’2” almost cut in line in front of some black guy with his younger son and I was standing from afar and looking at him, he was looking down at first but then noticed my friend and wanted to speak up, but then he saw his build and changed his mind. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It’s not an ego thing, it makes me mad when people think they are above social order

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
It’s not an ego thing, it makes me mad when people think they are above social order
Understandable. It’s a rude thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and BitchBoy
I start mirin and wish I was low inhib like him.

“wtf i was standing there” is my go to