what to do when they dont block after being a schizo

D

Deleted member 23472

inhuman
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Posts
9,050
Reputation
9,869
i come around like a schizo and i say shit like "i hate women muh" on instagram and these bitches keep sending dms... they don't give a fuck.

meanwhile my sub5 friend posted the same and his gf broke up w him.... poor guy
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31454 and Deleted member 29755
tales from fathers dungeon where you barely get fed
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29755, aspiringexcel, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
tales from fathers dungeon where you barely get fed
51bZNcdOIcL AC UF10001000 QL80  1
 
 
Last girl I fucked I had been schizo ranting for months to her about all the surgeries I need and how all women are whores JFL
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Interested and Deleted member 23472
Last girl I fucked I had been schizo ranting for months to her about all the surgeries I need and how all women are whores JFL
same. they just don't care the same way i wouldn't mind banging a stacy even if she was a schizo bpd bitch
 
Ok Chad
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23472

Similar threads

indoaryanicmtn
Replies
5
Views
41
indoaryanicmtn
indoaryanicmtn
Soldarity
Replies
5
Views
38
merimogger
merimogger
polarpop
Replies
2
Views
48
polarpop
polarpop
arthurfish
Replies
22
Views
98
mxl4chi1
M
johnxz
Replies
0
Views
7
johnxz
johnxz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top