What to do with my time

C

Chad's Coccoon

Iron
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
47
Reputation
42
After school I just go home and rot. I feel like nothing is changing in my life or has changed in the last 3 years. All weekend I just sit at my computer doing literally nothing. I want to ascend but there's not much I think I can do right now, I'm kinda basic softmaxxing rn, but idrk what to do, and I'm not sure about chemicals and want to do more research, and I'm not sure about primal and want to do more research, but tbh I'll probably just do neither and waste more years and one day realize im 24 with nothing and rope. This is made worse by the fact that I have so many things at my disposal and potential but I just rot. I have friends but I'm high inhib and don't really wanna hang out with them, and sometimes they annoy me, and I don't really have any real friends that I can talk to about anything. What do i do?
 

Similar threads

Surfsup
Replies
4
Views
54
Jrzabun69
Jrzabun69
B
Replies
4
Views
45
betabux&surgery
B
orbitlet
Replies
17
Views
112
GoldenSeahorse
GoldenSeahorse
Merengue
Replies
1
Views
41
AutistKhan
AutistKhan
registerfasterusing
Replies
43
Views
150
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top