What to do with people that dont like u in a friend group

spdxer

spdxer

They dont make it known but two niggas just hate on me for no reason. What should u do?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar and kaligula567
Images 1 7

You can throw them under a car, I don't fucking now. Give me more information

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
You can throw them under a car, I don't fucking now. Give me more information
basically they barley talk to me and one just shit talks behind my back, the other doesnt really but doesnt want me coming out with them, hes an annoying fag.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
basically they barley talk to me and one just shit talks behind my back, the other doesnt really but doesnt want me coming out with them, hes an annoying fag.
depends on what you look like and what they look like

• +1
It can happen, do you get on well with others? If they do not significantly worsen your social experience you could simply ignore them. You can confront them, but consider whether or not you need to. I don't think you have much social value in the group, do you?

• +1
They dont make it known but two niggas just hate on me for no reason. What should u do?
u need to find a way to turn the grouo against them, but how big is the group

• +1
It can happen, do you get on well with others? If they do not significantly worsen your social experience you could simply ignore them. You can confront them, but consider whether or not you need to. I don't think you have much social value in the group, do you?
no not in that group, literally just beacause of them

• +1
no not in that group, literally just beacause of them
Have you ever tried to talk to them individually?
You could do something, often in your situation it would not be too productive, but I cannot judge much, I have little information.

I talk to then and they seem chill and shit, but they dont change once were in a group, and im barley friends with them

• +1
I talk to then and they seem chill and shit, but they dont change once were in a group, and im barley friends with them
Edit.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to give effective advice online, in these cases. In person it would be much easier.