What to do with sub girl in bed?

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Title.

I got a new gf and she's very sub. Meanwhile I feel like I am more into dom girls? Anyways I am a sub5PSL male so its not like I have options so I have to do with this girl. I feel like I have 2 options.

1) Command her to dom me. Seems plausible imo.
2) Appreciate the dom role and make her do fun shit to please me? Never had her reject me before and to make her wet all I need to do is choke her jfl.

Right now the sex is kinda mehh for me ngl. She seems to be fine, not pleased but also not dissapointed. This girl gives me full control over her body so I feel like it's my responsibility to make sex fun?

idk im new to all of this.

wtf do I do?

I kinda feel like doing 2). It feels unnatural to me right now cuz of my incel past, but it could be fun to tie her up and do all kinds of kinky shit I guess. Also could make her do anything basically.

I sorta talked about this with other friends and they couldn't relate. Like, both this girl and my past 2 girlfriends would refuse to even let me lick their pussy, cuz they considered it 'submissive' behavior and they found it not-sexy for a man to do. Legit never licked a girls pussy cuz they push me away from their pussy when I try. My friends say they never had this happen to them before (lol wtf?). So I seem to attract some weird girls ngl.

Considering this is chads.org there's prob other guys that experienced similar girls like this. Any advice for a former incel (23yo khhv)?

I feel like my ideas about sex are far too romantic and cucked compared to what I experienced IRL; with every girl just wanting to be dominated.

thoughts?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 7098, OOGABOOGA and 2 others

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: russiancelreturns, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
Tell her to get on her knees, grab her by the hair, and facefuck her. That's their fav thing for some reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigNigga69, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Title.

I got a new gf and she's very sub. Meanwhile I feel like I am more into dom girls? Anyways I am a sub5PSL male so its not like I have options so I have to do with this girl. I feel like I have 2 options.

2) Appreciate the dom role and make her do fun shit to please me? Never had her reject me before and to make her wet all I need to do is choke her jfl.

Right now the sex is kinda mehh for me ngl. She seems to be fine, not pleased but also not dissapointed. This girl gives me full control over her body so I feel like it's my responsibility to make sex fun?

wtf do I do?

I kinda feel like doing 2). It feels unnatural to me right now cuz of my incel past, but it could be fun to tie her up and do all kinds of kinky shit I guess. Also could make her do anything basically.

I sorta talked about this with other friends and they couldn't relate. Like, both this girl and my past 2 girlfriends would refuse to even let me lick their pussy, cuz they considered it 'submissive' behavior and they found it not-sexy for a man to do. Legit never licked a girls pussy cuz they push me away from their pussy when I try. My friends say they never had this happen to them before (lol wtf?). So I seem to attract some weird girls ngl.

Considering this is chads.org there's prob other guys that experienced similar girls like this. Any advice for a former incel (23yo khhv)?

I feel like my ideas about sex are far too romantic and cucked compared to what I experienced IRL; with every girl just wanting to be dominated.

thoughts?
If you get her to dom you she lose both attraction and respect
Be a man take the dom role you faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigNigga69, CANI, ElySioNs and 7 others
Chads. Org

• +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Baldingman1998, mogstar and 8 others
reminder this guy is the second biggest pessimistic motherfucker right after @disillusioned on the forum and this is like his fifth girlfriend. just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Tell her to get on her knees, grab her by the hair, and facefuck her. That's their fav thing for some reason
ive done this already and ur right she found it fun. didnt found it too pleasurable for myself though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
Okay Chad

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
If you get her to dom you she lose both attraction and respect
Oke, but maybe I shouldn't care about her opinion of my sexual preferences.

If I don't enjoy the sex, I might aswell be single. I wouldn't care about her attraction or respect.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Enfant terrible
reminder this guy is the second biggest pessimistic motherfucker right after @disillusioned on the forum and this is like his fifth girlfriend. just lol.
It's my third girlfriend

So I seem to attract some weird girls ngl.
Because of your dark triad eyebrows
E91F7756 95B0 4BE9 98B3 5F97C55DFF7E

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, ElySioNs, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Chads problem:chad:

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 275
Oke, but maybe I shouldn't care about her opinion of my sexual preferences.

If I don't enjoy the sex, I might aswell be single. I wouldn't care about her attraction or respect.
No amount of sexual enjoyment will make you less of a faggot unfortunately

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS, Baldingman1998, lutte and 3 others
Wish there weren’t so few dom girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
No amount of sexual enjoyment will make you less of a faggot unfortunately
I want to get dommed by females, not males, idiot.

I get flirted with by guys more often than by girls. Even at this party last thursday I had some thirsty guy flirting with me. But I am not attracted to that shit.

• JFL
Reactions: The_God
for real though.

I feel like the girlfriends I've had just want to get 'raped' by me or some shit, rly fucking weird.
The eyebrows make you look Dom.
And women mainly think in looks. So when they see you they assume you are also Dom in bed because you look Dom. Even if it isn’t the case. On the other hand they will assume a sub looking guy is also sub in bed.
Atleast that would be my explanation for that.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Kroker, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
The eyebrows make you look Dom.
And women mainly think in looks. So when they see you they assume you are also Dom in bed because you look Dom. Even if it isn’t the case. On the other hand they will assume a sub looking guy is also sub in bed.
Atleast that would be my explanation for that.
Women shouldn't have rejected me for 23 years if they wanted me to be a confident dom in bed. Their fault.

Now how do I deal with this shit? :rage::rage:

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks
ive done this already and ur right she found it fun. didnt found it too pleasurable for myself though.
Okay. Then tie her up, and tease her by rubbing ur dick on her clit. Tell her to start begging to get fucked by you. In 10-15 mins she will and u can fuck her

• Woah
Seems tiring
Get a bull to fuck her for you
and just chill or something
@lutte

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: lore, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
shit advice in this topic. where are the chads

• JFL
Reactions: lasthope
dom life

• +1
fuck man my ex also reject sometimes to lick pussy jfl
i kinda liked it tho
thats why she probaly chucked me
:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 275
And last week you were incel

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Baldingman1998
i kinda liked it tho
my gfs also never liked it when i solely pleasured them, rl weird

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, turkproducer, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Where have you met her?
I want a girl that is very sub but can't find

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i kinda liked it tho
None of my gfs cared about orgasming either. They push me away after I cum. When I am fingering them beforehand they stop me after a while aswell and tell me to just fuck them untill I cum.

also all of my girlfriends so far told me they wouldnt care if I fucked other girls, as long as they were my 'main girl' and I wasn't romanticaly involved with other girls, only sexually. Like a hookup.

So right now I think it's normal to 'cheat' on your girlfriend since I've only had girlfriends that didn't care if i cheated on them?
JFL honestly at my fucked up romantic life.

• +1
So you will ltr a girl met on dating app? It sounds bad or maybe it's just me
is what it is. I dont meet girls anywhere else.

I am too ugly to get girls IRL so I stick to dating apps.

I am too ugly to get girls IRL so I stick to dating apps.
It's the opposite, IRL is easier than dating apps
(If you are not autist)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 275
None of my gfs cared about orgasming either. They push me away after I cum. When I am fingering them beforehand they stop me after a while aswell and tell me to just fuck them untill I cum.

also all of my girlfriends so far told me they wouldnt care if I fucked other girls, as long as they were my 'main girl' and I wasn't romanticaly involved with other girls, only sexually. Like a hookup.

So right now I think it's normal to 'cheat' on your girlfriend since I've only had girlfriends that didn't care if i cheated on them?
JFL honestly at my fucked up romantic life.
dude i also dont know whats wrong

its funny since my ex also seems to dont care if i would also have other girls
and she also often doesnt care if she came or not :unsure:
i mean i felt often bad when i coomed in 1 min :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88 and Deleted member 275
It's the opposite, IRL is easier than dating apps
(If you are not autist)
I am not autistic. Slaying girls at clubs/parties/festivals is impossible for me.

dude i also dont know whats wrong

its funny since my ex also seems to dont care if i would also have other girls
and she also often doesnt care if she came or not :unsure:
i mean i felt often bad when i coomed in 1 min :lul:
very relatable

my girlfriends just tell me they almost never orgasm and don't care about it and enjoy sex anyways.
is what it is

• +1
Reactions: lasthope and volcelfatcel
cant relate to anything you said

very relatable

my girlfriends just tell me they almost never orgasm and don't care about it and enjoy sex anyways.
is what it is
kind of lifefuel for me
i am probaly a bad fucker overall

kind of lifefuel for me
i am probaly a bad fucker overall
My ex told me I was the best guy she's fucked ever, and she's been fucking experienced high n-count chads since she was 14yo.
I do feel like I am bad at sex though, but it's not based on female feedback in any case.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and lasthope
My ex told me I was the best guy she's fucked ever, and she's been fucking experienced high n-count chads since she was 14yo.
I do feel like I am bad at sex though, but it's not based on female feedback in any case.
i mean fucking is no science
sadly i just coom often in 1 min max :lul:

Like, both this girl and my past 2 girlfriends would refuse to even let me lick their pussy, cuz they considered it 'submissive' behavior and they found it not-sexy for a man to do. Legit never licked a girls pussy cuz they push me away from their pussy when I try. My friends say they never had this happen to them before (lol wtf?). So I seem to attract some weird girls ngl.
They just think you are ugly 100% srs.

Women LOVE to have their cunts licked they are lying to you imo.

He is 6 psl chad larping as incel

• +1
Reactions: lutte and volcelfatcel
He is 6 psl chad larping as incel
So many of them like :
@Biggdink
@AcneScars
@gamma
@Chadeep

It's just chads every where while subhumans like us rot

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 7580, gamma and 1 other person
So many of them like :
@Biggdink
@AcneScars
@gamma
@Chadeep

It's just chads every where while subhumans like us rot
You're the chaddam larping as some indian ugly rapist :ogre:

20210809 182931

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
Reminder that there is no such thing as "sub" or "dom" girls. All girls are instinctually submissive if your chaddy enough.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and TITUS
Title.

wtf do I do?

thoughts?
same boat, always been shy around girls when growing up and therefor have a fetish for if the girls take initiative during sex, being on top of me or pushing her ass back during doggy.

Girls like that are hard to find, since most also want to be dominated during sex. If you find a girl that is extremely assertive, she's probably a giga-slut not worth dating, so there's the choice you'll have to make.

>stay with your sub-girl and have less fun because you're just more into assertive girls
naturally sub-girls won't be good once they take control even if you tell them to be, just feels fake
>search a dom-girl and accept her being a whore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and lasthope
Remember that there is no such thing as "sub" or "dom" girls. All girls are instinctually submissive if your chaddy enough.
there are proper giga-sluts out there, you'll encounter them sooner or later

there are proper giga-sluts out there, you'll encounter them sooner or later
Quite LITERALLY, its in a girls evolutionary psychology to be submissive to a male that she percieves as alpha, obviously this standard will vary amongst girls sure, but girls are ALL naturally submissive to someone they consider "chad enough" to be submissive to.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and TITUS