What to do?

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
Ok long story short - started talking to a girl I met in a game on Discord, we got into serious talking after a couple of weeks like meeting bla bla, we had some video calls on Skype, we sent nudes to each other etc

So anyway a few days ago she stopped talking to me so I thought like a blackpilled retard that she found some other virgin gaming retard that plays games better than me and she finds that more interesting

so i thought she is gonna come back to me when her emotional/mental state/dopamine will decline which came true. She messaged me monday and i was acting up indifferent cause i didn’t give a shit about her anymore despite showing a lot of care for her before.

Last night she goes ballistic on me. Spams me with shitloads of messages and that she doesnt deserve to be treated cold by me bla bla i can show some messages btw then she calls me on whatsapp and i reject because i live with gf (jfl), calls me again i reject and tell her i cant talk then she spams me with voice records on whatsapp and she starts crying jfl

crying over someone she met on the internet. I got shocked af ngl i was sad that she was crying but i still thought shes a fuckin lunatic. Anyway bitch wants to meet this winter and i have a LTR

if i cut her loose atm i fear she will do something to herself. Maybe i shouldnt care about that but i do. So idk wtf to do tbh

Tl;dr - no fap ruined my life cause while on no fap i started talkin to a psycho girl on the fkin internet

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena and Patrick Baitman
I hate women

• +1
Reactions: DrunkenSailor
@BrendioEEE is gonna sue you for plagiarism

talking to egirls amd girls on discord is a gigaincel trait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Long story short - :feelsrope:

lol she might cut herself and try to blaim you for it when it's her hormones, it is what it is

I'm butthurt btw

DM what she said if you don't want to post here

Tales from the.........

Ok long story short - started talking to a girl I met in a game on Discord, we got into serious talking after a couple of weeks like meeting bla bla, we had some video calls on Skype, we sent nudes to each other etc

So anyway a few days ago she stopped talking to me so I thought like a blackpilled retard that she found some other virgin gaming retard that plays games better than me and she finds that more interesting

so i thought she is gonna come back to me when her emotional/mental state/dopamine will decline which came true. She messaged me monday and i was acting up indifferent cause i didn’t give a shit about her anymore despite showing a lot of care for her before.

Last night she goes ballistic on me. Spams me with shitloads of messages and that she doesnt deserve to be treated cold by me bla bla i can show some messages btw then she calls me on whatsapp and i reject because i live with gf (jfl), calls me again i reject and tell her i cant talk then she spams me with voice records on whatsapp and she starts crying jfl

crying over someone she met on the internet. I got shocked af ngl i was sad that she was crying but i still thought shes a fuckin lunatic. Anyway bitch wants to meet this winter and i have a LTR

if i cut her loose atm i fear she will do something to herself. Maybe i shouldnt care about that but i do. So idk wtf to do tbh

Tl;dr - no fap ruined my life cause while on no fap i started talkin to a psycho girl on the fkin internet
Didn't read

20200719 152927

e relationships are the gayest shit ever

• JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor