What to expect from neck training

Deleted member 2748

Deleted member 2748

retired. done n dusted
Take a look at this picture :

As you can see, the size mastoid process (aka that bony bump behind your ears) is a dimorphic trait, so it is naturally thicker in males and smaller in females

Why is this important ? Here's why :

The upper insertion of the sternocleidomastoid is indeed located on the mastoid process

This means that the size of your neck isn't entirely dictated by how much muscle mass you have, but it's mostly about how dimorphic your skull is

I don't mean to say that neck training is useless (it isn't, you should totally train it), but what i mean is that the aesthetic potential of your neck is entirely dependent on your bones

Take these two photos for example :

1598045074612-jpeg.616488

Peep how they are both rotating their scapulas in relation to their neck to fraud width, but the guy on the left has a straight aesthetic neck unlike AlphaDestiny who has that weird triangle shaped neck : that's entirely due to insertions, no amount of neck training can change that

The guy on the left has an effortlessly thick neck, meanwhile AlphaDestiny has a bloated looking neck to make up for his narrow insertions with muscle mass

Moral of the story : get neck rope implants asap

Now get out of my thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidales, sportsmogger, SteveRogers and 9 others
My mastoid process is huge tbh.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 2748
My mastoid process is huge tbh.
mirin tbh. i have subhuman mastoid processes tbh. brb bonesmashing skull against wall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Pretty sure you can't get implants for your neck, but there is something to help with spinal issues. According to Google at least.