What to know about Accutane?

alriodai

alriodai

I am the dude on my profile picture (really)
@Danish_Retard @murdah
Got my homie whose a pharmacian to link me up without a prescription for Accutane

What are the drawbacks of Accutane for men? I know it fucks liver and balls

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and murdah
CARRY VASELINE/AQUAPHOR AT ALL TIMES

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Danish_Retard and alriodai
Did not read a single pixel

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
CARRY VASELINE/AQUAPHOR AT ALL TIMES
Should I also take low doses? Since my acne isn't that brutal but it's more of blackheads, whiteheads, sebum, all the oily goofy shit that built up over the years

Should I also take low doses? Since my acne isn't that brutal but it's more of blackheads, whiteheads, sebum, all the oily goofy shit that built up over the years
I took 80mg lmao, it depends on how your body reacts no definite answer

• +1
Reactions: murdah
@Danish_Retard @murdah
Got my homie whose a pharmacian to link me up without a prescription for Accutane

What are the drawbacks of Accutane for men? I know it fucks liver and balls
Tanks your t levels due to estrogenic effects, shrinks your testicle size, and has potential effects on hormones. These are just possible side effects though

I took 80mg lmao, it depends on how your body reacts no definite answer
Tanks your t levels due to estrogenic effects, shrinks your testicle size, and has potential effects on hormones. These are just possible side effects though
Okay so I should not use accutane at all while I'm using my roids, would just fuck me up forever
Good to know

I started at 20mg, my acne isnt that bad either, better to take a longer course with fewer sides imo.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
U do t need unless u have severe acne