What to look for in LFT and LIPID bloodtests for greenlight to start accutane?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

What are the normal levels for a green light to start accutane?

i don understand the title too many words i dont know enchantment table stuff but bump

• Love it
Reactions: Tai Lung
i don understand the title too many words i dont know enchantment table stuff but bump
im lookin for the right levels of these bloodtests soo i can start accutane and not get diabetes or liver failure

im lookin for the right levels of these bloodtests soo i can start accutane and not get diabetes or liver failure
ohh my dermatologist did everything for me 👍

• +1
ohh my dermatologist did everything for me 👍
im glad, im sick of waiting atm im waiting 2 months to consult him, and after the first visit im gonna have to wait again to show him the bloodtests and even after the first visit i doubt he gonna prescribe me accutane because its my first visit and they want to make money. and the dermats with no queues are faggots who prescribe kenelog tetracycline injection into the ass, fuck that it will come back antibiotics.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
im glad, im sick of waiting atm im waiting 2 months to consult him, and after the first visit im gonna have to wait again to show him the bloodtests and even after the first visit i doubt he gonna prescribe me accutane because its my first visit and they want to make money. and the dermats with no queues are faggots who prescribe kenelog tetracycline injection into the ass, fuck that it will come back antibiotics.
oh where are you from

seems like a pretty good life to be honest bro, wish you the best in your looksmaxxing journey
Its fine to live here besides the weather and darkness for half a year. The clinic im going to is very popular thats why queues are long af, they also do fillers lasers microneedeling and a lot of other shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28927
bump @bradpittshairline @Shogun @RichardSpencel
I just checked my prescription, my dermat noted these stats

Total Cholesterol
LDL
Trigylceride
Total Bilurbin
OT (idk what the full form is he used short form)
PT

what number does these levels have to stay under for safety?
When you get the reports back they’ll have safe levels. I’d suggest you to just go to a dermat bro Accutane is no joke. They made me sign consent that I don’t have depression or mood swings

• +1
When you get the reports back they’ll have safe levels. I’d suggest you to just go to a dermat bro Accutane is no joke. They made me sign consent that I don’t have depression or mood swings
lol, i doubt 10mg would have severe side effects as depression, even with normal to high doses this sideeffect affects less than 12% of users

lol, i doubt 10mg would have severe side effects as depression, even with normal to high doses this sideeffect affects less than 12% of users
Yeah even 20mg won’t have side effects but just be safe about ur liver don’t drink while on this

i will get tests and test it out by 10mg twice a week, sounds funny asf though by going with a dose this low
Ur supposed to go everyday, accutane has low half life. 10mg is safe unless ur a woman who’s 30kg (safe even then tbh)

• +1
not to get a fucking diabetes
B..bb..but what if I get a fucking diabetes ?

Photo output

so u did dose accutane yourself and didnt do any tests?
I was with a derm for most but all they do is write the prescription and charge you $300

No I didn’t do any tests I simply do not care if accutane gave me any problems when it’s taking care of my biggest problem

I was with a derm for most but all they do is write the prescription and charge you $300

No I didn’t do any tests I simply do not care if accutane gave me any problems when it’s taking care of my biggest problem
well i only have acne everywhere but face soo getting diabetes wouldnt be worth it

muh getting eyesight loss, muh getting liver damage its fine till face is clear right
If you’re blackpilled then yes,

If you’re bluepilled you can go to reddit where you can drink water and use a cleanser

• JFL