What to overdose on for a quick and painless death?

Hottaco34

Hottaco34

Kraken
too pussy to physically rope, so what’s a drug to overdose on and sleep and hopefully not wake up?

If I haven’t roped then you absolutely have no reason to. Stay strong buddy.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Epola, murdah, Rimaxtis and 3 others
overdosing on meds won't kill you it will fuck up your liver

• +1
Reactions: murdah, dopaminebeyondfried and Dunkelheit
Bro th
too pussy to physically rope, so what’s a drug to overdose on and sleep and hopefully not wake up?
e feeling of being alive is amazing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and RAMU KAKA
youd rope if you wanted it bad enough ngl just dont do it at all

Sodium nitrite is the best ropemaxxing substance, just make sure no family member is around so you can pass out in peace.

Heroin is the most peaceful but you have to inject with no tolerance.

Inhaling gases such as helium mogs sodium nitrite

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
Don't do it

• +1
Reactions: yen and Rimaxtis
don't od, just eat fistfuls of grandad candy and you'll feel like a million bucks

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Despicable and rhinoplasty
cpap method and carbon monoxide man

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Why do you want to die? You may be miserable now but you’ll probably feel differently in a few months, maybe even sooner

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
use a rope to kys🕋 nigger🙏

images
man, now I want some old timey candy again.

• +1
Why do you want to die? You may be miserable now but you’ll probably feel differently in a few months, maybe even sooner
Yes cuz life will get easier lmfao.

You’re only getting older and uglier by the day
Hypergamy is only getting worse and worse
Your purchasing power is going down by the minute

• So Sad
Fentanyl. It takes 1 rice grain to OD.

Thats why stoicism mogs.

talk to a therapist in a non ironic way, even if its just to be heard - dont rope until someone at least is aware of what you were going through for your own satisfaction, if i roped i would want people to see shit the way i saw shit roping without people acknowledging your reasoning and suffering would be so unsatisfying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah

Men have went through worst fates than inceldom i.e Great Depression, WW1, WW2 etc. And you want to call it quits for temporary suffering? Everyone here can ascend.

• JFL
only women commit suicide like this kys

• +1
talk to a therapist in a non ironic way, even if its just to be heard - dont rope until someone at least is aware of what you were going through for your own satisfaction, if i roped i would want people to see shit the way i saw shit roping without people acknowledging your reasoning and suffering would be so unsatisfying
Just pay someone who doesn’t give a fuck 100$s/hr

Men have went through worst fates than inceldom i.e Great Depression, WW1, WW2 etc. And you want to call it quits for temporary suffering? Everyone here can ascend.
no not everyone can ascend

Just pay someone who doesn’t give a fuck 100$s/hr
who else then? Suicide note would be unsatisfying you dont get to see what people think, i would want someone to understand my perspective so desparately, like the reason I hate seeing subhumans happy because they arent self aware - they should know there place and letting them get by is too unsatisfying

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and murdah
who else then? Suicide note would be unsatisfying you dont get to see what people think, i would want someone to understand my perspective so desparately, like the reason I hate seeing subhumans happy because they arent self aware - they should know there place and letting them get by is too unsatisfying
Gorey suicide in a very public place would be funny, just traumatise a bunch of normshits for fun

i was talking solely in cotext to your response, no not everyone can ascend
Ascension is a fairy tale like Santa Claus

Gorey suicide in a very public place would be funny, just traumatise a bunch of normshits for fun
youll be forgotten in a weak and the witnesses will disregard you, just use the experience to get attention and pity, especially if there were nearby foids, they wont care about your death just how they could use it for sympathy and attention and claim thay were traumatised by it when in reality they couldnt have cared less