Urgh does anyone know any painless scide method?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
I’ve asked this a lot but like the answers are really bad. I can’t get a gun, no I can’t get that prescribed drug and no I can’t get that illegal substance like heroin I don’t want to speak to a homeless person and ask him in front of everyone because I have social anxiety and what if he raped me? I look androgynous and thin you never know. Some of you a down bad these days coz you’re subhuman kys and never get Kitty cat warm pocket
IMG 9975

I’m basically the PSL femGod of rope maxxing tips here but I was hoping there is someone who might spill as secret quick and easy method.

So far I debating using inert gas like helium to die by asphyxiation which is painless:

IMG 9976

But like I’m scared coz I don’t know how to get the exact equipment

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Dont commit suicide

• +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, fuse, Clqs and 3 others
wait 60 years

• +1
Reactions: fuse, Clqs, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
I don’t really wanna tell you but helium indigestion is a good one. You become hypoxic which is more or less painless

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
don't do it bro!

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and wishIwasSalludon
None of them are painless don’t fall for the myth of painless suicide just die of natural causes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, fuse, likenesss and 1 other person
I don’t really wanna tell you but helium indigestion is a good one. You become hypoxic which is more or less painless
Don’t listen to him OP you will feel ur blood vessels exploding and die in agony

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, NoseProphecy and negawattlol
Please please please tell me. How do I get it? Edit: nevermind

You will get ur answers here

https://******************.net

Please please please tell me. How do I get it? Edit: nevermind
Don’t commit sui. I’m depressed asf but I’d rather be depressed and alive than dead

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
Sanc tion ed-suicid e ignore spaces

Stay alive you weak faggot

• +1
I’ve asked this a lot but like the answers are really bad. I can’t get a gun, no I can’t get that prescribed drug and no I can’t get that illegal substance like heroin I don’t want to speak to a homeless person and ask him in front of everyone because I have social anxiety and what if he raped me? I look androgynous and thin you never know. Some of you a down bad these days coz you’re subhuman kys and never get Kitty cat warm pocket
View attachment 2887655

I’m basically the PSL femGod of rope maxxing tips here but I was hoping there is someone who might spill as secret quick and easy method.

So far I debating using inert gas like helium to die by asphyxiation which is painless:

View attachment 2887669

dont commit bro. trust me, it feels like its never gonna get better, but it will. you have my word on this dude. you just need to find a reason to live for. i recommend finding God

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
View attachment 2887655

View attachment 2887669

Methadone OD

View attachment 2887655

View attachment 2887669

Please let’s have sex before u rope (mods this is a joke)

• JFL
Methodone OD seems painless from what I’ve seen
No it causes neuron degeneration which is very painful atleast for a time

@Michael Myers please delete this thread before he gets any ideas, apparently sick fucks don’t care about a guy literally wanting to off himself

• JFL
Why do you want it to be painless? Are you a pussy? You do realize you’re not going to care about the pain once you’re dead, right?

Just jump off of a really tall bridge or take an officers gun out of his holster and shoot yourself.

• +1
Don’t be a faggot, OP. Don’t rope. Thanks!
@Michael Myers please delete this thread before he gets any ideas, apparently sick fucks don’t care about a guy literally wanting to off himself
Thread locked.

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, <6PSLcel, negawattlol and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.