What to talk about around a girl?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
besides watching movies together?

You know that guys and girls have different hobbies, interests, etc.

besides watching movies together?

You know that guys and girls have different hobbies, interests, etc.
Normies and foids don't have interests. They like whatever bs is mainstream nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 21044 and Adonis
anal sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
shit bro i can make a girl fall in love w me just by talking w her and holding convos, IRL and on text messages
i don't know what advice to give you tbh, it's natural, it's genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 15827
talk about the black pill
TALK ABOUT JBW
how you mog the other guys,
TALK ABOUT LOOKSMAX.ORG
talk to her about THE BETA UPRISING
TALK ABOUT GOING E.R

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Vain786, germanlooks and 4 others
shit bro i can make a girl fall in love w me just by talking w her and holding convos, IRL and on text messages
i don't know what advice to give you tbh, it's natural, it's genetic
What is your demenor when you are talking to a girl it is like equal as platonic way or more of like a man to a woman?

What topics do girl like to talk about?

I assume you have female siblings growing up?

Normies and foids don't have interests. They like whatever bs is mainstream nowadays.
Legit af

This is what I resort to as a clutch never seems to failed me but it seems superficial tbh

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
What is your demenor when you are talking to a girl it is like equal as platonic way or more of like a man to a woman?

What topics do girl like to talk about?

I assume you have female siblings growing up?
Okay my boy, what I might say may sound cucked and blue pilled:
- NEVER DO ANYTHING THE RED PILL TELLS YOU TO DO AROUND A WOMAN, all cope and make you sound tryhard
- Never judge a girl on her sexual past, anything sexually
- Never try to be something you're not or act
- Find yourself, who are you truly, find your true personnality, do you like rock, football, music wise, how you dress, your pesronnality, are you shy? Own it (just an example)
- NEVER TALK ABOUT A GIRL LOOKS IF SHE UGLY OR AVERAGE
- Always be smiley and happy

There's many many other shit I do, and my boy do I pull MANY BITCHES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, germanlooks and justinzayn
Okay my boy, what I might say may sound cucked and blue pilled:
- NEVER DO ANYTHING THE RED PILL TELLS YOU TO DO AROUND A WOMAN, all cope and make you sound tryhard
- Never judge a girl on her sexual past, anything sexually
- Never try to be something you're not or act
- Find yourself, who are you truly, find your true personnality, do you like rock, football, music wise, how you dress, your pesronnality, are you shy? Own it (just an example)
- NEVER TALK ABOUT A GIRL LOOKS IF SHE UGLY OR AVERAGE
- Always be smiley and happy

There's many many other shit I do, and my boy do I pull MANY BITCHES
just be yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 20891
just be yourself theory
find yourself and be yourself my boy
never try to fake something u not

also idk how i start convos w a bitch like its so natural and quick i forgot bro
start talking to girls bro and get used to talking to girls

find yourself and be yourself my boy
never try to fake something u not

also idk how i start convos w a bitch like its so natural and quick i forgot bro
start talking to girls bro and get used to talking to girls
whenever I act like my true self girls thought that I am not interested since I talk to them in a platonic way:unsure:

whenever I act like my true self girls thought that I am not interested since I talk to them in a platonic way:unsure:
nigga being an edgelord cringe incel is not your true self

95% of talks are just banterings and extended small talk (normies can do it for hours)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
nigga being an edgelord cringe incel is not your true self
Btw I say Vinne Hacker look alike today. He has the same jaw, bones, lips, and nose but is just a bit taller and blonde

Btw I say Vinne Hacker look alike today. He has the same jaw, bones, lips, and nose but is just a bit taller and blonde
Vinnie got top tier nose and lips tho, Vinnie pheno isn't rare tbh

Come up with personality of a love island jock, pick a sport and study it to talk about you playing that sport, study some hobbies you do with other people, like camping, and talk about you doing it with friends.
Women in general don't have interests, they pick hobbies to get a halo amongst the men with that hobby (the best example are infamous gamer gurrls). So your hobbies don't matter.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Prettyboy
if you can't smalltalk for hours it's over for you, you will always be seen as a creep (if you are not chad)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I usually talk about Leo's philtrum.

95% of talks are just banterings and extended small talk (normies can do it for hours)
so nonsense bs talks for fun in general just have fun?

legit tbh whenever I talk a lot girls like it

Come up with personality of a love island jock, pick a sport and study it to talk about you playing that sport, study some hobbies you do with other people, like camping, and talk about you doing it with friends.
Women in general don't have interests, they pick hobbies to get a halo amongst the men with that hobby (the best example are infamous gamer gurrls). So your hobbies don't matter.
I am thinking of picking up swimming. When I pick something as my hobby I go hard on it man. I would set goals and treat them as a competitive sport from day one pushing myself every day. After I became good on it can I talk about it with girls and perhaps invite them to join my swimming session like being nerdy about the techniques ?:unsure:

Last edited:
so nonsense bs talks for fun in general just have fun?

legit tbh whenever I talk a lot girls like it
yes, jokes, banters, tell some cool stories about how you went clubbing last night, hear some stories

i got a job now and NTs here can talk about nothing for 8 hour straight

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
yes, jokes, banters, tell some cool stories about how you went clubbing last night, hear some stories

i got a job now and NTs here can talk about nothing for 8 hour straight
Normies never ran out of stories tbh I mirin American NT

I usually talk about Arvid’s forehead with them

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Looksmaxxing, Mewing, bone smashing, thumb pulling, subliminals, male models, PSL gods, hypergamy, red pill, black pill, female nature, Tinder experiments, lookism, inceldom,...

All great topics

Looksmaxxing, Mewing, bone smashing, thumb pulling, subliminals, male models, PSL gods, hypergamy, red pill, black pill, female nature, Tinder experiments, lookism, inceldom,...

All great topics
I save these knowledges for looksmaxxer

Never judge a girl on her sexual past

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Nigga when i say that i mean don't tell a girl "wow u had 10 partners damn u a bitch"
We know damn well to judge but in silence

That's why u can't get hoes lol
I judge in silence but when talking to foids I try to sound as NT as much as possible