** WHAT ** TO ** TALK ** ABOUT ** ON ** A ** DATE **

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
anticipateur-date.gif

Many guys find themselves in this pickle. They haven't a clue what convo to engage in. And yet they rather not chase her away or cause ill feelings. Ugh. You're not getting your dick wet from a pissed-off bitch. I'm here to help!

Women want to talk about things that matter to them. Cars, engines, football, ugh. BORING! She wants to talk about what affects her daily life. For example, you could engage in this discussion, "Sooooooooo, when cleaning your pussy. Do you soak it in Dr. Teal's Soaking solution, and if so, do you sponge during that process or just open the o' clam up and flush it out with a few sweeps of soapy water?"

A vagina creature can relate to that. And knowing women, ugh, she does cherish a good o' wash the pussy convo.

Also, a good exchange, "How many abortions have you had, and have you preserved any? An ex of mine pickle jarred a few of hers. On the contrary, I've brought one along." This is when you present your ice breaker - fetus in a jar. "I call him "Too Bad." You know, too bad, better luck next time."

Perhaps she's old fashion and prefers a woman chore dialogue. For example, "When keeping your kitchen clean, mopping the floor, do you use a sponge or toothbrush? I'm not gonna lie. I find women who clean their tiles with a toothbrush hot as fuck!"

heyy-how-you-doin.gif

Educated vaginas. Ugh. The hard-to-please squirters. They can be a puzzle to piece together during a convo. And they usually believe they're more intelligent than you. So. "Dumb whores like yourself, do you feel women's suffrage should be rolled back? Wouldn't that make it easier for you to shut your fucking mouth up when a man talks about cars, engines, football, ugh?"

Women are not jigsaw puzzles. Although they do their best never to be figured out, as if, a mission to stay concealed. It's a front! They have a pussy that aches to be touched, penetrated, punched, slammed, pounded, yadda yadda. That's all you need to know. And this isn't some new world where women are much different from the ones thousands of years ago. They're of the same configuration! Except for those faggots that dress like skanks. Those are just mentally disturbed parasites. Nothing more. But WOMEN, born with vaginas, are simple creatures that drip a lot. And to you, that may sound like no big deal. Ugh. You'll be fooling yourself.

Having a body continuously dripping a variety of colorful fluids, though mostly the red kind, is a job in itself to keep that bitch clean, dry, and less malodorous. And that's ALWAYS on their minds. Except for the nasty fucking whores—they can care the fuck less about keeping that shit clean. The way Lil Mama Temeka sees it, "Shiet, nigga. You know you wants this pussy, punk-ass nigga bitch! Then you gots to deal with my neglect! I aints washing my vagina like some slave having to wash her master's sidebitch's. Hell no! You want it clean; you gots to do it with your tongue, nigga!"

tenor.gif

Furthermore, she wants to know who you are. It's that simple. And women have been dealing with men hawking and manipulating them much longer than males when confronted with sexual desire. So she has no problem hugging a dick with her vagina. But you, ugh, you have the problem. And remember, most women feel just as awkward as you, Incels. However, Chads don't need to do jack shit but show up. She'll take care of the rest.

"So Chad, would you like to talk about cars, engines, football, uh?" The excited date asks Chad as she's mesmerized by his face and body—as if in a trance.

"Ugh. How bout we talk about fucking you in that car over there?" Chad offered a unique ice breaker, which worked as she dragged him by his hand to that car, unbuttoning her pants in the process. Ugh. Creepy.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, latincell95, squirrelcel and 5 others
Pearls to the swine!

magic-dust.gif

Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

According to my calculations, 0 is the solution to your little equation

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Daniel Plainview, hypergamy and 3 others
Numbers Calculating GIF by netflixlat

According to my calculations, 0 is the solution to your little equation
Not all guys are serious about women. They want the reward, not commitment, imagination, devotion, and thoughtfulness. I'm just trying to help. It's what I do.

I even included pictures for you autistics. What the fuck, right? Ugh.

Here, shiny keys!

Mark Hoppus Keys GIF by MTV Cribs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827