What to wear if you want to JBW in China

Yuya Moggershima

Yuya Moggershima

Brb yakuzamaxxing
66b425e2

IT FUCKING MAKES ME CAGE HOW NATIVE CHINESE ARE SO RACIST AND LIKE TO LARP AS PROUD NATSOCS WHILE THEY WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE IN THEIR THEIR HEART.
YOU CAN BET THIS WHITE MONKEY FUCKED ALL NOODLWHOREs OF THE WHOLE STREET AFTER JESTERMAXXING AND SAYING HOW HE LOVES CHINA, STROKING THEIR FRAGILE EGOS AND SUBHUMAN VERSION OF NATIONALIST SENTIMENTS

@Yellow_fever_cel in few years btw

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slothcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, gamma and 6 others
@Jamesothy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, gamma, Deleted member 12002 and 6 others
you dress like my nigga @Jamesothy
2A0DD783 3D76 4897 BE3E BCDE87CFF758

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 12669 and 8 others
walk around naked, you want to expose as much of your white skin as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, gamma, goat2x and 6 others

Just make a wall bro even the Russians knew this and had a whole Iron curtain to divide Europe.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
View attachment 1149838
IT FUCKING MAKES ME CAGE HOW NATIVE CHINESE ARE SO RACIST AND LIKE TO LARP AS PROUD NATSOCS WHILE THEY WORSHIP WHITE PEOPLE IN THEIR THEIR HEART.
YOU CAN BET THIS WHITE MONKEY FUCKED ALL NOODLWHOREs OF THE WHOLE STREET AFTER JESTERMAXXING AND SAYING HOW HE LOVES CHINA, STROKING THEIR FRAGILE EGOS AND SUBHUMAN VERSION OF NATIONALIST SENTIMENTS

@Yellow_fever_cel in few years btw
I can't stand those kinds of foreigners. 白五毛.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, hennypapi and SkinjobCatastrophe
why cant white tourists dress like normal people.

Got damn get a mop ready bcuz this nigga is drippin all ova tha place

• JFL
Reactions: hennypapi
Are you slaying like crazy over there?

Do you use Wechat, TanTan and Momo apps?
I'm married. But I've had my fun before. I used Ok cupid a few times. I'm surprised you know about momo. Momo is to TanTan as Myspace is to Facebook. Momo was popular around 10 years ago. Kind of dead now from what I've heard.

I'm married. But I've had my fun before. I used Ok cupid a few times. I'm surprised you know about momo. Momo is to TanTan as Myspace is to Facebook. Momo was popular around 10 years ago. Kind of dead now from what I've heard.

Back in 2015 i was slaying Chinese international students here in the UK using these apps.. I was probably the only british guy who discovered them..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002