What topicals can be used in conjunction with tretinoin for acne

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
I know benzoyl peroxide can’t be used, what about things like vitamin C serum and niacinimide

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just get laser and your skin isnt the problem. its your hair try topical aspirin/progesterone increase serum co2 levels and shine infrared on your head

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
also rhinoplasty

• +1
how old are you? I have some pretty good advice

• +1
nice, use tret.

Use a soft cleanser and on days where you don’t use tret or in the morning use benzoyl peroxide.

Eat clean, don’t touch your face. (most important)

Use a vit c + hyaluronic acid serum and moisturize to keep your skin healthy and reduce the dryness from tret.

always use an spf and use some spot cream treatment from acne (i have one that is about to finish but a ferma gave it to me from a private company so i won’t find it again, try to use effeclar duo from la roche posay i’ll try it too)

Ice your face every morning, don’t over do it or you’ll damage your skin.

One last advice that worked for me is smoking cigarettes, i know this sounds crazy but it legit killed all bacteria in my face and reduced my acne by a lot.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 4bhii and SubhumanCurrycel
Just get laser and your skin isnt the problem. its your hair try topical aspirin/progesterone increase serum co2 levels and shine infrared on your head
these are haur loss treatmrnts? how to increase serum co2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
these are haur loss treatmrnts? how to increase serum co2?
Acetozolamide thyroid buteyko breathing aspirin high sugar diet ( risky as you may get fat if metabolism isn’t good) and thiamine

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
nice, use tret.

Use a soft cleanser and on days where you don’t use tret or in the morning use benzoyl peroxide.

Use a vit c + hyaluronic acid serum and moisturize to keep your skin healthy and reduce the dryness from tret.

always use an spf and use some spot cream treatment from acne (i have one that is about to finish but a ferma gave it to me from a private company so i won’t find it again, try to use effeclar duo from la roche posay i’ll try it too)

One last advice that worked for me is smoking cigarettes, i know this sounds crazy but it legit killed all bacteria in my face and reduced my acne by a lot.
Thanks man appreciate it. I’ve got HA stopped using it thoigh I guess I should start again with vit C to keep my face hydrated

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension and PseudoMaxxer
d
nice, use tret.

do you know anything for eye bags?