What traits are recessive and what are dominant?

Hightwolf

Hightwolf

HTW#6700
Okay idk if this counts as looksmaxxing or not because it's for looksmaxxing my lineage not myself but still.
If there are any geneticists here that can help me with this. I want to know which physical traits are recessive and dominant or which ones are polygenic and if they are are they influenced more by the father or mother. I'm asking bcuz I want to know which traits my sons will be inheriting from me and what traits they will be inheriting from their mother.

Some traits that I want to know about:
Height
Body Fat Levels
Body proportions (armspan, leg length, neck height)
Jaw shape and size
Eye shape
UEE exposure
Lip width and size
Cheekbone height
Bideltoid width
Hip size
Waist size
Any other thing that you can think of adding. I tried doing this research on my own but I'm low iq when it comes to dna and biology stuff so I didn't really get anywhere.

op is on a looksmaxxing forum and is thinking about getting kids :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 9852, UltimateMan and 3 others
op is on a looksmaxxing forum and is thinking about getting kids :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
yes I'm not gonna be like u cucked af westerners that are all going to end their bloodlines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend and Obey
It’s random no one knows
They could literally get traits from your great great great grandparents

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Need2Ascend, Nordiccel and 3 others
just make sure ur son dont mouthbreath

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Hightwolf
It’s random no one knows
They could literally get traits from your great great great grandparents
but aren't there things more influenced by the mother and things more influenced by the father? I always heard (old wives tales) that if the mom is fat the kids will be fat, and if the mom is strong the kids will be strong.

Low height is a dominat trait. So if your wife’s family is short and you are tall your sons have higher chances to be short

Okay idk if this counts as looksmaxxing or not because it's for looksmaxxing my lineage not myself but still.
If there are any geneticists here that can help me with this. I want to know which physical traits are recessive and dominant or which ones are polygenic and if they are are they influenced more by the father or mother. I'm asking bcuz I want to know which traits my sons will be inheriting from me and what traits they will be inheriting from their mother.

Height
Body Fat Levels
Jaw shape and size
Eye shape
UEE exposure
Lip width and size
Cheekbone height
Bideltoid width
Hip size
Waist size
Any other thing that you can think of adding. I tried doing this research on my own but I'm low iq when it comes to dna and biology stuff so I didn't really get anywhere.
All are inheritable, but you will also have the mother's genes, which will give birth to something very random.
Height is the easiest to predict, if the mother and father are tall, the tendency is for the child to also be tall.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
yes I'm not gonna be like u cucked af westerners that are all going to end their bloodlines
That God a human on this shit forum that thinks like me.

• +1
Low height is a dominat trait. So if your wife’s family is short and you are tall your sons have higher chances to be short
I got lucky then

Height
Body Fat Levels
Jaw shape and size
Eye shape
UEE exposure
Lip width and size
Cheekbone height
Bideltoid width
Hip size
Waist size
short height is a dominant gene sadly

short height is a dominant gene sadly
Is this acc true, bcuz i have a tall mom and short dad but all my siblings and me are tall (for our region)

Is this acc true, bcuz i have a tall mom and short dad but all my siblings and me are tall (for our region)
maybe you got your dads close relatives genes instead of his own? maybe ur dad didnt get optimal nutrition when he was young?
that or ur dat was cucked

maybe you got your dads close relatives genes instead of his own? maybe ur dad didnt get optimal nutrition when he was young?
that or ur dat was cucked
Could be nutrition 🤔

Height
Body Fat Levels
Jaw shape and size
Eye shape
UEE exposure
Lip width and size
Cheekbone height
Bideltoid width
Hip size
Waist size

Attachments

• dominant-recessive-chart_orig.jpg
    dominant-recessive-chart_orig.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 12
  • +1