What type of eyes do i have?

JustTrynaGrow

JustTrynaGrow

Mistral
I haven't heard of any types other then hunter and mine are deff not hunter lol.
I think they're pretty wide though.I might run squintgame if it's bad enough to be considered a falio but I don't think they're that wide
20190828 103127

Prettyboy eyes, go slay JBs asap.

• +1
Reactions: bossman, Mansnob, Lorsss and 2 others
Bump. Want a couple more opinions

not slayer but pretty eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
you look very young op based on ur eyes, whats ur age

I started puberty late though. Growth plates till open and people generally think I'm about 16
Go slay JBs.
I wouldn't be here if I was able to lol

I started puberty late though. Growth plates till open and people generally think I'm about 16

I wouldn't be here if I was able to lol

If u cant slay JBs with those eyes, it never began for me, for any of us bro, unless u are 5´6.

Haha. I'm 5,6 and a half

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
What would I need to run prettyboy game?
Collagen

It's over
Collagen
Can I get decent collagen results without retin-a?
Collagen

Normal eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2810
i have the same eyes as u thats the biggest similarity i guess😂

Well both my slayers friends are 5,6, with a 7/10+ face, i hope u have a 7/10 face at least.
7/10? Maybe on an irl scale.
I'm 5ish psl?
i have the same eyes as u thats the biggest similarity i guess😂
Man you keep sayin you look like me in every pic except the side profile lol. Pm me pics if your face from the front

It's over

Retin-a is very important. By red Light Therapy could give you mild results alone.

It's over

Collagen max = 2g vit C, 3g MSM, retin-A, sun screen and moisturizer EVERY FKING DAY.

Collagen max = 2g vit C, 3g MSM, retin-A, sun screen and moisturizer EVERY FKING DAY.
I'll deff do everything except retin-A. Doesn't msm stop methylation tho? Isn't thst bad?

Almond eye shape, not a failo girls generally do like it.

As for the pretty boy game, get a pretty boy hairstyle and have clear skin teeth etc and you should be fine if the rest of your face is pretty aswell

Almond eye shape, not a failo girls generally do like it.

As for the pretty boy game, get a pretty boy hairstyle and have clear skin teeth etc and you should be fine if the rest of your face is pretty aswell
I'm about a psl 5 overall. That too low?
I like to think I'm 5psl since I don't have a lot of masculine features = prettyboy

I like to think I'm 5psl since I don't have a lot of masculine features = prettyboy
As long as you dont have a big midface or very recessed lower third you are able to pull it off

As long as you dont have a big midface or very recessed lower third you are able to pull it off
Any key thinks I need to look like one? Rn i just give off baby fave vibes to people rather then prettyboy
face*

Any key thinks I need to look like one? Rn i just give off baby fave vibes to people rather then prettyboy
face*
A slim face for sure (with that i mean no facial bloat) and a skinny body with slighty masculine appearence.

> 5'6
> over
sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
i don't know if msm should be taken after what @x30001 said

• +1
Reactions: x30001
i don't know if msm should be taken after what @x30001 said
No harm in a moisturizer, sun screen and vit C tablets anyway. I'll get on those asap

• +1
Reactions: her
No harm in a moisturizer, sun screen and vit C tablets anyway. I'll get on those asap
no harm in retin-a too bro, there are no side effects besides dry skin for the first weeks, but if you don't want to use it, at least try do red light therapy

no harm in retin-a too bro, there are no side effects besides dry skin for the first weeks, but if you don't want to use it, at least try do red light therapy
I just assumed it was the same as shit like Aromasin and you'd need Bitcoin bs to buy it. If I can get it without paying in some awkward way I'll deff get that too

You look like my white brother

Lol I am asian. My brother looks like you if he was white was what I meant

I just saw prettyboy in your status. Wanted tips regardless of if you Actually look like me or not

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
What did he say?
MSM is usually used for liver and heavy metal detox. Taking MSM daily is detrimental since you'll be giving your body too many methyl donors. Once you chelate and expel all metals like mercury and excess iron, the remaining MSM will interfere with the MTHFR gene which will prevent your body's ability to convert folic acid and cobalamin to folate and cyanocobalamin which are the active forms of vitamin B9 and B12. You'll have problems converting homocysteine to SAM-e (methionine) too. MSM should be used when needed, but not every day, and you don't need to take tons of it. You only need to take it when you want to expel toxins from your body which need to be chelated. It has is purpose but taking it daily really isn't smart and will cause more problems. And it'll prevent production of glutathione. That's the most important thing. Glutathione is the most powerful endogenous anti oxidant we have.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow