What type of kike is short ugly and brown

S

Subhuman trash

Banned
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Posts
4,493
Reputation
4,259
Tbhngl also why does he ask people for ratings and then tell them they aren’t rating him correctly. What’s the point of that @Short Ugly and Brown
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 5583 and 5 others
He is mentally ill.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 6902 and 7 others
He's too depressed to be a kike
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
jfl did he also pm you?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 5746, Danish_Retard and 2 others
jfl did he also pm you?
Yea and then I rated him and he told me I didn’t know how to rate cause I rated him too low. He also wouldn’t say his height and I had to find out his race from @OOGABOOGA
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3556, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Yea and then I rated him and he told me I didn’t know how to rate cause I rated him too low. He also wouldn’t say his height and I had to find out his race from @OOGABOOGA
is he larping?
he told me before he is a currycel and when he asked for ratings he sent me a vid of a white dude with long hair
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman trash and JustTrynnaAscend
is he larping?
he told me before he is a currycel and when he asked for ratings he sent me a vid of a white dude with long hair
Maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
035A956F C988 4FBD 9D42 4B8AFDA758F6
Rip
5D409883 92FE 4753 8D2B 67597CAF1626
@RAITEIII
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6902 and Deleted member 5912
Persian
@Subhuman trash Are you Azkhenazi?
 

Similar threads

debonss
Replies
16
Views
80
IOD
IOD
BatemanNigga
Replies
6
Views
80
Short
Short
BUTCHER1651
Replies
0
Views
15
BUTCHER1651
BUTCHER1651
146cmsubhuman
Replies
37
Views
90
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
YungVampLyfe
Replies
1
Views
22
Gengar’s Ghost
Gengar’s Ghost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top