What type of surgery blackgymmaxx

D

Deleted member 29224

Silver
I know he got surgery on his nigger nose but what else he got he really improve a lot from a gay black nigger that look like a Jeff dahmer victim to a pretty anime
Boy look

Attachments

• 9AF2F4AB-44CA-44BB-8493-0AD22A3CD9E2.jpeg
    9AF2F4AB-44CA-44BB-8493-0AD22A3CD9E2.jpeg
    869.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
no ammount of surgery can save being a nigger

• +1
Reactions: Eren and rdqs
@Blackgymmax your ascension is so brutal, im mirin you forum main nigger.

@Blackgymmax your ascension is so brutal, im mirin you forum main nigger.
Do you know what surgery he got and how much in cost

• +1
Reactions: rdqs
Over for your brain if you can’t spot photoshop.

Canthoplasty, jaw augmentation, chin fillers, glutathione therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Rhino ,canthoplasty and jaw and midface fillers.

Leanmax, skinmax, rhino, lower eyelid lift, jaw and chin fillers

He covers the sides of his upper face with his dreads, hiding the rounded ness there. His initial face is a little too wide but the dreads hide it. Smart I have a similar problem and also considered similar solutions. (Not black so considering a middle part one day)

Last edited:
Alright, he got rhino, canto, etc.. But his cheek area ... The light and shadow are hitting differently. Almost forming a straight line and getting an insane high-cheeks look. Could be fillers/implant or even some makeup but to me it rather seems like he got a zygomatic shaving in the first place

Alright, he got rhino, canto, etc.. But his cheek area ... The light and shadow are hitting differently. Almost forming a straight line and getting an insane high-cheeks look. Could be fillers/implant or even some makeup but to me it rather seems like he got a zygomatic shaving in the first place
What did he do to get lighter on his face

Oh yeah I thought it was just different lighting but you’re right it’s too different. He’s one of the best looksmaxxers of all time, man became a real life face app filter.

What did he do to get lighter on his face
There are various ways: alpha arbutin, high dose sublingual gluthation, vitamin C (methylated version), high dose NAC, hydroquinone etc.. or simply IV injections of gluthation

I know he got surgery on his nigger nose but what else he got he really improve a lot from a gay black nigger that look like a Jeff dahmer victim to a pretty anime
Boy look
LMAO BLACKGYMMAXX LIVES IN THE SAME CITY AS ME I RECOGNIZE THE BACKGROUND