What type of virgin woman is most common?

What type of virgin woman is most common?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Title. Multiple-choice poll

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief

• So Sad
@yeeyeeslayer

• So Sad
autistic, I knew a mtb ginger autist and she was virgin

• So Sad
All of the above

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Xangsane
Unattractive if ud see a stacy u wouldnt care if shes retarded or nah

• So Sad
You should change it to just say Muslim

• So Sad
Unattractive if ud see a stacy u wouldnt care if shes retarded or nah
Stacies have less bodies than a ltb or lower usually evidence of this is the club or walking around a urban area

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and grief
Stacies have less bodies than a ltb or lower usually evidence of this is the club or walking around a urban area
Ye but would a stacy be a virgin? Obviously not.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Trad cuz all women have a certain man in their rotation. Only Trad women wait to find a husband before losing their virginity and that's probably only the 5% of women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EliteMewing, optimisticzoomer, Ricky212 and 2 others

• Love it
Those who are forced to be virgins

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
aspie 100%

I met a few girls like that in uni

it was very clear from their mannerisms that they would never get laid, unless some guy barged in their house and raped them

aspie 100%

I met a few girls like that in uni

it was very clear from their mannerisms that they would never get laid, unless some guy barged in their house and raped them

Why not?

Trad cuz all women have a certain man in their rotation. Only Trad women wait to find a husband before losing their virginity and that's probably only the 5% of women.
Trad is a meme jfl
"Trad" women are the biggest whores out there

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
You can be the ugliest fucking female on earth, and there will still be a man out there wanting to fuck you.

Probably those who are chad cock only. But no woman on earth is a virgin without choice

You can be the ugliest fucking female on earth, and there will still be a man out there wanting to fuck you.

Probably those who are chad cock only. But no woman on earth is a virgin without choice
Y

Make a Thread for most hoe women. 5+ Body Count

Idk bout the most common, but I'd say the 1st category would actually be amongst the least common

Whoever votes femcel is giga retarded

Didn't vote

juggernaut law, also combined with the fact that, from my limited observations, women who fit the other categories are able to rationalize and cope with the fact that they are virgins, whereas ugly/femcel women can't accept that they're ugly and will hve a ho phase to prove otherwise to themselves

• +1
juggernaut law, also combined with the fact that, from my limited observations, women who fit the other categories are able to rationalize and cope with the fact that they are virgins, whereas ugly/femcel women can't accept that they're ugly and will hve a ho phase to prove otherwise to themselves
Y

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
>Virgin woman
>Common

Pick one

virgin girls dont exist most girls lose their virginity at like 11 max 13

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
guess it's just more of an ego blow to accept that ur ugly than to accept that u hve personality traits/interests/quirks etc that aren't beneficial for dating

• +1
guess it's just more of an ego blow to accept that ur ugly than to accept that u hve personality traits/interests/quirks etc that aren't beneficial for dating
and the others?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
muslim volcels

femcels dont exist
wannabe trad wifes on tiktok have 50+ body count
you can have chico lachowski standards as a woman and still one chad will fuck you and you are going to find someone who fits ur standards
Things like weird personality or being autistic doesnt matter anyways because men would fuck anything

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deprived, Xangsane and 1 other person
  • +1
I'm not sure why you put muslims and asians as one category.

Arab muslims probably have the highest amount of virgins.

• +1
virgin girls dont exist most girls lose their virginity at like 11 max 13
Where are you? In my country NT guys and girls have sex very young at 11-13 but that’s obviously not the norm for every country, global average is more like later teens

I'm not sure why you put muslims and asians as one category.
pajeetas are not asian asian, they are curry asian. Plus you can have jewish and Christian arabs as well as lindu dindus.
Arab muslims probably have the highest amount of virgins.
I think so too, why do you think so?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover