What type of water do you drink?

What type of water do you drink?

• Total voters
Fahkumram

Fahkumram

Bronze
Curious as this is the thing we (should be) consuming all throughout the day... and what’s the best way to avoid Jew water

I’m considering getting a water distilling machine myself

CEF79846 A623 4BE3 8DE8 3C13FE3494A0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Weed and Deleted member 6403
When I get rich / get a job I will buy spring water put in glass. But for now I used Poland spring

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 6403 and Fahkumram

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Salience, Polka, DutchPrettyBoy and 4 others
Also avoid (((water))) by getting the Alex Jones filtration system tbh ngl ded srs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6403
  • So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
fuck the jews tbh

• +1
Reactions: Maxout and Fahkumram
Do you use this one? It has fluoride in the filter
No not yet JFL since I live with low iq parents. But I didn’t know that, that’s sad.

not even kidding there is actually estrogen in tap water, i drink filtered water that comes from my fridge :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
water from my well that hasnt been kiked with microplastics/birth control/flouride/etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar, autistic_tendencies and Fahkumram
not even kidding there is actually estrogen in tap water, i drink filtered water that comes from my fridge :feelshmm:
if professional cleaning companies cant get the estrogens out of the drinking water, what makes you think the filter in your fridge can?

ded srs, i dont see how a basic filter is enough? How do you remove estrogens, pesticides, chemicals, etc from tap water? Sounds complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387, Deleted member 6403 and Fahkumram
if professional cleaning companies cant get the estrogens out of the drinking water, what makes you think the filter in your fridge can?

ded srs, i dont see how a basic filter is enough? How do you remove estrogens, pesticides, chemicals, etc from tap water? Sounds complicated.
true, in the future i will probably just drink filtered rain water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4387 and Fahkumram
water from my well that hasnt been kiked with microplastics/birth control/flouride/etc.
9B1002E4 663E 4E8B 9226 0699A85023B5

I’ll never have my own well. I’m gonna cope with countertop filters

Heating the water into vapour is the only way I think. The machines are well expensive

organic milk, orange juice and cola is my water

Tap -> Goes through filter -> Best taste, cheap and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Unless ofc you've already got a filter on ur tap shit

I have this Amazon product ASIN B07V5KYVKQamazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07V5KYVKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Love it
Tap -> Goes through filter -> Best taste, cheap and shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Unless ofc you've already got a filter on ur tap shit

I have this Amazon product ASIN B07V5KYVKQamazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07V5KYVKQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Grew up with one of them in my cheap household

• So Sad
Reactions: JustBeCurry
Ray peat maxing?
truly but I am doing this on my own
to keep it simple, the sugar and caffeine increases your metabolic rate, you just need to answer it properly
if you are successful, you can eat 4000 kcal a day without gaining (much) more bodyfat
if you fail, you will probably get insulin resistance, get fat, get a blackout when you stand up too fast etc. (typical things associated with high sugar intake)

• +1
choot ka paani

• +1
Reactions: ascension
  • +1
to keep it simple, the sugar and caffeine increases your metabolic rate, you just need to answer it properly
if you are successful, you can eat 4000 kcal a day without gaining (much) more bodyfat
if you fail, you will probably get insulin resistance, get fat, get a blackout when you stand up too fast etc. (typical things associated with high sugar intake)
I’ve been doing this my whole life without even knowing it was a thing I just like sugar and caffeine (jfl) and it’s normally first and last thing I eat most days. I’ve always had god tier metabolism and people saying “wtf how can u eat that and stay ripped?”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
I’ve always had god tier metabolism and people saying “wtf how can u eat that and stay ripped?”
if you are lucky or you know how to use carbs and caffeine, you are already halfway there

I guess you are skinny (or skinnyfat) and maybe tallish ? and good hair/overall youth ?

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
if you are lucky or you know how to use carbs and caffeine, you are already halfway there

I guess you are skinny (or skinnyfat) and maybe tallish ? and good hair/overall youth ?
Very low bodyfat I’m 8-10% throughout the year and always eaten ray peat (without being aware) my youthfulness got stunted by smoking though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990
Most of the shower filters on amazon use the same stuff that’s inside that, legit I guess
yeah im almost sure. i should get a shower one too tbh ngl.

yeah im almost sure. i should get a shower one too tbh ngl.
Best would be to own a house and just filter the source into your house so you don’t need so many individual filters and it will also stop watermarks on shower as a bonus

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy
Best would be to own a house and just filter the source into your house so you don’t need so many individual filters and it will also stop watermarks on shower as a bonus
exactly bro, 100% agreed. The only thing is is that i'm only 16 and my parents don't wanna spend so much money on what they call ''bullshit''.

• So Sad
only Perrier & Fiji

• Love it
Very low bodyfat I’m 8-10% throughout the year and always eaten ray peat (without being aware) my youthfulness got stunted by smoking though
height ?

How tf does it have birth control in it?

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
water

• +1
I distill my own water because of fluoride.

• +1
What machine have you got for it?
I got the megahome water distiller last month. Kinda pricey but its legit. Water taste like nothing, no metallic taste which i was worried about from the reviews.

• +1
I got the megahome water distiller last month. Kinda pricey but its legit. Water taste like nothing, no metallic taste which i was worried about from the reviews.
Same ones I’m looking at now, legit

• JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Tap water and let it sit for a day on a glass bottle outside fridge to eliminate chlorine. Got 8 liters ready to drink at any time. We got good water here though.

I think reverse osmosis eliminated all the minerals, if not RO then something else, but you got to remineralize the water then, you get kiked anyways.

I read somewhere that many underground water sources are contaminated, even in remote places, kikes are fucking the planet for good. You can check your water quality though. Here in my country wells are regulated and you get cucked on having your own source of water.
organic milk, orange juice and cola is my water
I don't know where you get your info from, but you mostly talk bullshit, i already called on your bullshit another time and you said it was an old thread and you have changed your views, but you keep saying the same weird shit over and over again with the same fringe bro science dietary theories and other stuff.
Those 3 are not water, and JFL if you use them as your only water source. I hope at least you squeeze your own orange juice lol.
Kek, another sugar junkie.

Last edited:
Why antisemitism is so huge here?!?!
Not criticism just curious

• JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram and Betisfan